Worst Offense In League

NYGPopgun10

Who has the most uncreative offensive playcalling in the league?

I nominate the Giants for their "imaginative" popgun offense. Here's an example of the greatness:

1st down- Run Tiki left for 2 yds.

2nd down- Run Tiki right for a loss of 3.

3rd down- Eli passes as a mad blitz comes to Shockey for a 4-yd slant.

What CREATIVITY!!!!!!

This offensive popgun CANNOT BE CHALLENGED! You can't contain it! Too many sets!

And if you say Kevin Gilbride AKA Killadrive, I bet he could do a better job than Hufnagel whatever has done.

Now, the Bills are scoring pts in bunches. They got their act together even with Bledsoe and Moulds not doing as much. Amazing.

Much credit to your D and McGee as well. But the biggest keys on offense have been McGahee and Evans.

What offense is worse than the Giants? Thoughts???

P.S. Good luck the final two weeks.

The problem with Cleveland is injuries. They have been depleted much of the year at QB and RB. When that happens, I don't care who you are. You're not going to be able to put pts on the board.

And remember... when Garcia was healthy along with their backs, they took the Eagles to OT before losing.

Plus don't forget the season-ending injury to Winslow. He was going to be a huge part of their offense. And would have been involved more than Jeremy Shockey thanks to that popgun genius!

The worst offense in the league is obviousily the browns. They wouldn't be able to rack up 14 points in offensive drills in practice, quite frankly their offense is offensive. The giants are being cautious although if Killadrive ever gets handed the coordinator job by Coughlin, It's gonna end up feeding time at the zoo for defenses facing the giants. Believe me popgun it can get a lot worse. The giants need to build a solid offensive line around manning and get some better wr's if that garbage system is ever gonna work for Big Blue

The giants need to build a solid offensive line around manning and get some better wr's if that garbage system is ever gonna work for Big Blue

My feeling on this is that Toomer is here till 2008 and is still capable of being a threat. Once Eli gets acclimated, Toomer will be more involved. Last Saturday was a very positive step against Pittsburgh. And Amani had two big catches on 3rd downs.

Shockey needs to be used more as a receiver. I'd ditch Hilliard and go after Muhammad and pair him up with Toomer. That would be a solid duo. Then hope Tim Carter comes back healthy because he was starting to be a deep threat when he went down this year. Coincidentally, that's when the offense began to sputter.

Plus they have Tiki. So, then the offense would have potential. But they must continue the progression to more downfield stuff with Eli's arm. He throws a nice deep ball.

Agreed on the line. They will need to address this in the offseason. Especially with no first round pick.

The Giants have a serious talent problem on offense - especially on the OLine. That limits what you can do even with a veteran QB.

It's going to be painful but Coughlin is attempting to limit Eli's exposure. What's going on there is pretty much the equivalent to trying to compete in NASCAR using a 1978 Citation with a recently permitted 16 year old girl at the helm. Not good.

It's going to be painful but Coughlin is attempting to limit Eli's exposure.  What's going on there is pretty much the equivalent to trying to compete in NASCAR using a 1978 Citation with a recently permitted 16 year old girl at the helm.  Not good.

Is he trying to compete with the LFKATNHL (League Formerly Known As The NHL)!