Drayton Florence - RESPECT

I liked his quote of "expect it next week". That got me excited because it seems that they are all confident and don't see them self as a suprise team. The Buffalo Bills are no fluke, they are a good, "No Name Team".

Quite the turn around from the day they traded Lee no?

Edited by plenzmd1

Wait a second. . . :unsure: I though nobody listened to WGR anymore. :nana:

Don't they no that there is a Sabres seaon going on, and all they do is talk Buffalo Bills football. This is BS. I hate them (blah blah, WGR Rant) Blah blah.

I will never listen to them. (/sarcasm) <---I feel I have to put this because it will be taken seriously. . .

Seriously though. Florence speaks for everyone on the team and in this city. I dont give a damn if the media notices us. At the end of the day we are 4-1 with wins over the Eagles, Pats, and Raiders, all good football teams. :thumbsup:

Wait a second. . . :unsure: I though nobody listened to WGR anymore. :nana:

Don't they no that there is a Sabres seaon going on, and all they do is talk Buffalo Bills football. This is BS. I hate them (blah blah, WGR Rant) Blah blah.

I will never listen to them. (/sarcasm) <---I feel I have to put this because it will be taken seriously. . .

Seriously though. Florence speaks for everyone on the team and in this city. I dont give a damn if the media notices us. At the end of the day we are 4-1 with wins over the Eagles, Pats, and Raiders, all good football teams. :thumbsup:

I'm in South Jersey, so before listening to WGR I listened to the Philly stations. It was sweet to hear them complaining about mental errors and bad coaching, rather than us!