Why Bills Will Circle Eagles Wagon

I have a bad feeling about this one. I think we drop the next two and go into the bye 3-3 hope im wrong

So do I. I will be there watching and pulling for my Bills. I never turned away from the Pats game, even when they were down 21-0, but I just have a bad gut feeling about this game. Philly is talented and desperate. Their season is pretty much on the line. 1-4 and they're done in the NFCE. I really hope we have some home cooking for them, but right now my gut says no.

Lots of good facts and some interesting analysis, but one thing puzzles me. When Chris Berman says "Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills" - - do you envision the other team as being pinned down in the wagons while the Bills circle around outside them?

Maybe when Dick Jauron was in charge?

Good question brother. Well I always envisioned "circling the wagons" as the Bills like a wild bunch of indians attacking the other team and slowly killing em all one-by-one.

I googled "circle the wagons" and here's what I got:

Urban Dictionary:

1. Look for protection, get defensive, get ready for an attack; from the old west where the pioneers would circle their wagons for protection from the Indians.

Week 4 of the 08 season the Buffalo Bills came back from a losing first half, rallied their defense, and kicked the St. Louis Rams butts. They had to circle the wagons in the second half to come back and win.

2. Bringing your team back from sheer defeat to victory in heroic fashion.

When the Buffalo Bills (NFL franchise) "circle the wagons" to pull out a victory that was sure to be a defeat. (coined by Chris Bermen ESPN analyst) "Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills."

3. where you take three or four bunks in a prison cell, and put them in a circle or semi circle with sheets blocking whats going on inside. What happens inside is that two dozen inmates are raping the hell outta their B word. I'm talking skull, ass, shoulder blades. It's not pretty

that mormon boy should have been someone's B word cuz some inmates circled the wagons on him last night.

Let's cook some birds!

:beer:

Edited by BiggieScooby

Juan Castillo has never been a defensive coordinator in the NFL before. Chan should go hard against him

One of the all-time most bizarre job promotions in recent NFL history… he's been an offensive coach since 1995 and then suddenly he's named defensive coordinator?

Granted the guy played linebacker in college but that was a long time ago in the early 90s.

The Eagles D hasn't been the same since Jim Johnson left to battle and ultimately lose to cancer in 2009. Hopefully we can exploit them.

McCoy is one of the best RB's I've ever seen in the NFL. This kid is money when he touches the ball. I'm also worried about our defense containing Vick in the pocket. My head says the Bills will not win this game. My heart says " Come on Buffalo".

Eagles 27

Buffalo 22

ya the 9 attempts for 18 yards against SF is something I'll never forget. What a money player