Fitz-Magic?

ETD66SS

Because it's fun?

We all know the Bills have not provided much of that for us as a franchise, we have to really scrounge around to find it sometimes.

You misspelled "pathetic". There's something wrong with you if you're getting your jollies out of mocking people who might've gotten a little overenthusiastic over a team's prospects.

And don't tell me we have been rebuilding for 10 years because that's bull ****.

Your're right, they have not been rebuilding, they have been leaching from the fan base, not even trying to improve, just existing in a stagnant kind of way...

It really is a good thing there are so many blind Bills fans in this town, you guys are probably the reason Ralph is still here, easy money.

Ralph didn't go out and get Gailey to rebuild, he got him because he was cheap, same with Nix. He'll luck out if they actually do anything with this franchise before he dies. It certainly won't be because of some Ralph Wilson/Bills organization grand design.

Edited by ETD66SS

Your're right, they have not been rebuilding, they have beem leaching from the fan base, not even trying to improve, just existing in a stagnant kind of way...

It really is a good thing there are so many blind Bills fans in this town, you guys are probably the reason Ralph is still here, easy money.

Ralph didn't go out and get Gailey to rebuild, he got him because he was cheap, same with Nix. He'll luck out if they actually do anything with this franchise before he dies.

And we'll be lucky if you find another team to root for and another team's website to troll before you die

You must be a closet Pats Fan.

Why, because it's illegal to be critical of a team you root for because the organization has not been trying to win in over a decade?

I'm not rooting for the Bills to lose here guys, you're all getting butthurt quite easily.

I will, at your expense. :lol:

That's how it's done...

And go ahead and laugh, I will be happy if they win. :)