Question regarding bills/bengals game

billsfan182

At least you had animal carcasses, we couldn't afford expensive luxuries like food or sunlight. we had to eat dirt......and we were thankful for it!!!!!

...and we liked it!!!

Whoop de doo...we're eating dirt!!!! And it was GREAT!!!!

Edited by The Senator

Today's untethered-iThing-wielding cyber-kids have no concept of what we had to go thru just to post on TSW back then...

Way back, I remember being able to post articles about the Bills directly on TBD. If anyone has a screen shot of that interface, I would love to see it.

My Dad was a kid during the great depression. he had a million stories about how rough his childhood was. The scary thing is that they are true.

1) Had to quit school in grade 7 to support the family.

2) Couldn't afford shoelaces and had to use bailing wire to tie his shoes.

3) Couldn't afford coal to heat the house, had to walk along the railroad tracks to pick up coal that had fallen off.

4) Couldn't afford new shoes so he had to put newspapers in the soles to wear them longer.

5) Couldn't afford beef so they ate horsemeat.

I could go on forever with the stories, no wonder he is such a hard ass.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM horsemeat with a sideof goat ballz! Yum , those were the days!

:lol::thumbsup:

We of course lost all our teeth to scurvy, and had to make dentures from the jaws of the various animal carcasses that were dumped on us every morning as we slept in our paper shack in the dump.

You had animal carcases? We had to eat road kill if we could find them, if not it was worms dug out of the ground.