SI Article: Fitz Magic

There's no way you can read that article and not like the guy. He's clearly got his head on straight and will be a HUGE assett to the team and the community for years to come.

I don't care what anyone outside of Buffalo says, there's something special about this group of guys and what they've formed with Gailey. They're not just a team, they're a family.

God bless the Buffalo Bills!

There's no way you can read that article and not like the guy. He's clearly got his head on straight and will be a HUGE assett to the team and the community for years to come.

I don't care what anyone outside of Buffalo says, there's something special about this group of guys and what they've formed with Gailey. They're not just a team, they're a family.

God bless the Buffalo Bills!

Mike I agree and the center of this family of misfits is Fitz ( no pun intended ). Whats neat is that after games the crockpot dinner is with the neighbors not just other players and high profile agents etc. I am sure bills fams will be scouring the real estate ads to see if any homes are available in that treeless part of town.( that part kinda of irritated me the writer made it sound like a trailor park

Mike I agree and the center of this family of misfits is Fitz ( no pun intended ). Whats neat is that after games the crockpot dinner is with the neighbors not just other players and high profile agents etc. I am sure bills fams will be scouring the real estate ads to see if any homes are available in that treeless part of town.( that part kinda of irritated me the writer made it sound like a trailor park

NO! Pun Intended!

I think you've HIT on the nickname we've been lookin' for:

The mis-Fitz! :worthy:

It must be, I believe that was the date on the SI Cover with Drayton on it that's floating around.

Or it could actually be from the future.

I got all choked up reading it and then after explaining it to my wife, she asked with a completely straight face, "so now do you want to buy a house on that street.".

I didn't say this, but yes I do.