Anyone getting Bills burnout?

Matty Shu

All I'm saying really is this happend in '03...we were at the top of the power ranking, 2-0, the talk of the NFL, and then the bottom fell out. In '08....well, we were at the top of the power ranking, 4-0, the talk of the NFL, and then the bottom fell out.

Still young and immature I presume.

Yeah that's it! I have dedicated my life to being a bills fan, spent thousands and thousands of dollars on memorabilia, plane tickets, and game tickets.

I've lost girlfriends over them, fought with my wife over them, don't let my kids leave the house without an article of bills clothing on, bet on them to WIN every week for years and now that they are good I want to hear about something other than the bills!?!?!?!?

Yeah I'm young and immature

Wouldn't really call it burnout. But I've been so starved for media attention on this team, I've been consuming every story I could due the attention we've been getting these past two weeks. I'm now at the point, OK, I can't read anything more on how Fitz graduated from Harvard.

I will be waiting for the next story on how the Bills are 4-0, though.

I'll read/watch as many as I can on that.

no, your stupid, respectfully

If you call someone stupid, at least know how to spell.

Go Bills.

Yeah that's it! I have dedicated my life to being a bills fan, spent thousands and thousands of dollars on memorabilia, plane tickets, and game tickets.

I've lost girlfriends over them, fought with my wife over them, don't let my kids leave the house without an article of bills clothing on, bet on them to WIN every week for years and now that they are good I want to hear about something other than the bills!?!?!?!?

Yeah I'm young and immature

Oh, i was gauging my assumption on your previous response...so your just mentally immature.