I'm sorry I bring this up every once in awhile

...but my father would have loved yesterday.

Still, I knew he was in Heaven with a big screen TV, getting up from his comfy chair with a football in his hands, unable to sit for the last part of the game...like me; and after the Bills win he slapped his hands together with a big smile on his face and went to the table to have some homemade sauce and meatballs that my mom made.

...and even though it is Heaven for her too, I don't think my mom minded making sauce for him one bit.

GO BILLS!

Still, I knew he was in Heaven with a big screen TV, getting up from his comfy chair with a football in his hands, unable to sit for the last part of the game...like me; and after the Bills win he slapped his hands together with a big smile on his face and went to the table to have some homemade sauce and meatballs that my mom made.

...and even though it is Heaven for her too, I don't think my mom minded making sauce for him one bit.

GO BILLS!

I don't think you need to apologize for that at all.

GO BILLS!

GO BILLS! :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!

I'm sure he was watching and sharing your happiness. Good post.

GO BILLS!

Yesterday hit me like a brick. Because My father passed away a few years back now and yesterday was his Birthday. He was a big fan of the Bills. I haven't felt so proud to be a Bills fan than I did yesterday. After all the years of mediocrity, I haven't felt the same way about the Bills. I felt disconnected and disinterested to a point. I haven't felt so passionate as I did yesterday about a Bills game since 2004 when we were on the cusp of a playoff Birth. I felt like a return to greatness. To watch this team beat the Patriots on our turf was an amazing experience for me. I felt connected and interested again to this team. I Billieve we finally got a team that can win and will win. I'm really proud of the Bills and proud to be a fan of this team. I just got a good feeling this year about the Bills. I know dad would be proud.

I lost a really friend this year just before the season. He was one of those Bills fans that just knew they were playoff-bound every year - through the Losman/Holcomb/Edwards years and all. Does that make this season a little bittersweet? Sure, but like you, I know he's got to be kicking it with the best seats in the house, enjoying every minute :)