Props from the Pats side

Jukester

Belichick:

Obviously it was a disappointing loss for us today. It was a hard-fought game. Buffalo did a good job; it's always difficult coming in here. They made a few more plays than we did today.

They did a good job. No doubt about it. They’ve been doing a good job. Chan [Gailey]‘s done a great job with the team and they’re playing well.

Yeah, they mixed it up. They did it all game.

Brady:

We played a good football team. We made too many mistakes. It's tough to overcome as many mistakes as we did. (Buffalo) made a lot of plays and they've got a good team.

They're a good coverage team. They made some good plays in the pass game. They took advantage of some opportunities that they got. We fought to the end but it just wasn't enough.

(Buffalo) made some good plays on the ball. Some days the ball gets batted up in the air and it goes your way, and some days it doesn't. That's part of the game. George Wilson made a hell of a play on that one interception. It's the way the ball bounces. That's football.

Welker:

The Bills came out there and played hard, and they kept fighting and they were definitely a tougher team that us today.

They did a great job of making plays out there, and their defense did a good job and you’ve got to give them all the credit in the world.

They’re a tough football team. They played really well, they kept fighting, and you’ve got to give them all the credit.

Gronkowski:

They're a good defense. The Bills have good players, they play hard and they go 100% every play. They're a tough defense.

They're a good team. Every time I play them they're always tough and they're always competitive. They've got good players. They're legit.

And this thread:Congratulations To The Bills And Their Fans. Much classier fans that i thought (for the most part).

Belichick:

Obviously it was a disappointing loss for us today. It was a hard-fought game. Buffalo did a good job; it's always difficult coming in here. They made a few more plays than we did today.

They did a good job. No doubt about it. They’ve been doing a good job. Chan [Gailey]‘s done a great job with the team and they’re playing well.

Yeah, they mixed it up. They did it all game.

Brady:

We played a good football team. We made too many mistakes. It's tough to overcome as many mistakes as we did. (Buffalo) made a lot of plays and they've got a good team.

They're a good coverage team. They made some good plays in the pass game. They took advantage of some opportunities that they got. We fought to the end but it just wasn't enough.

(Buffalo) made some good plays on the ball. Some days the ball gets batted up in the air and it goes your way, and some days it doesn't. That's part of the game. George Wilson made a hell of a play on that one interception. It's the way the ball bounces. That's football.

Welker:

The Bills came out there and played hard, and they kept fighting and they were definitely a tougher team that us today.

They did a great job of making plays out there, and their defense did a good job and you’ve got to give them all the credit in the world.

They’re a tough football team. They played really well, they kept fighting, and you’ve got to give them all the credit.

Gronkowski:

They're a good defense. The Bills have good players, they play hard and they go 100% every play. They're a tough defense.

They're a good team. Every time I play them they're always tough and they're always competitive. They've got good players. They're legit.

And this thread:Congratulations To The Bills And Their Fans. Much classier fans that i thought (for the most part).

Lol if they keep losing this gracefully I may stop hating them