Sunday Stadium Parking

Heitz

Sorry for the semi-off-topic, but I was at the game last week and paid to park in the stadium lot on Saturday (I was in the RV lot for the weekend).

I was told that if my car was left in the lot after 8:00 on Sunday I would have to pay an additional $25.

When I went to move my car at about 7:15pm on Sunday I found that it already had a parking "ticket" on it saying my license was recorded and that I need to mail in payment "to clear my record" (whatever that means).

Has anyone run into this before? Should I call and argue it? Should I just ignore and take their threats as just that?

Sorry for the semi-off-topic, but I was at the game last week and paid to park in the stadium lot on Saturday (I was in the RV lot for the weekend).

I was told that if my car was left in the lot after 8:00 on Sunday I would have to pay an additional $25.

When I went to move my car at about 7:15pm on Sunday I found that it already had a parking "ticket" on it saying my license was recorded and that I need to mail in payment "to clear my record" (whatever that means).

Has anyone run into this before? Should I call and argue it? Should I just ignore and take their threats as just that?

I'm not a lawyer but I have done construction work at a lot of Holiday Inns. Trespassing comes to mind. Theft of services?

On a side note it looks like the Rv lot is double in size for Pats game. Lot 2 car parking lot now is smaller so if you hear reports how the Lot 2 car parking lot was full.....

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Theft of services, how so? I moved my car before I was supposed to be charged, yet they're trying to charge me 45 minutes early...

I'd be fine with paying had my car actually been in that lot past 8 (and the lot guy told me 8pm - was he mistaken and meant 8am?). Oh well, guess it's just me, I'll give them a buzz to try and sort it.

I'd love to be back in that RV lot again this weekend - I'm sure OP is going to be rocking this weekend!

Theft of services, how so? I moved my car before I was supposed to be charged, yet they're trying to charge me 45 minutes early...

I'd be fine with paying had my car actually been in that lot past 8 (and the lot guy told me 8pm - was he mistaken and meant 8am?). Oh well, guess it's just me, I'll give them a buzz to try and sort it.

I'd love to be back in that RV lot again this weekend - I'm sure OP is going to be rocking this weekend!

allproparking.com is the company that runs the RV lot