Bills Backers in Central NJ

jj____

YO, so I recently moved back to Central NJ (Ocean County--Toms River to be specific), is there any good spot to go watch the Bills game. Preferably I'd like to go to a Bills Backers bar, but I would also accept any sort of recommendations on good bars with Sunday ticket. Thanks in advance, really appreciate it.

GO BILLS

I think one of our members -- richNjoisy -- is affiliated with the CNJ Bills Backers. You should shoot him a message.

thanks!

Central New Jersey Bills Backers

Clarkburg, New Jersey

319 Stagecoach Road

Clarkburg, NJ

I was looking at that and I'm pretty close to Clarksburg but for the life of me I can not figure out where the bar is. I typed in the address in google and everything and it was just some wooded area. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I read the thread but it was from like 5 years ago and I don't know how much of that information is still accurate. I tried to click the website but the link was invalid

thanks!

I was looking at that and I'm pretty close to Clarksburg but for the life of me I can not figure out where the bar is. I typed in the address in google and everything and it was just some wooded area. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I read the thread but it was from like 5 years ago and I don't know how much of that information is still accurate. I tried to click the website but the link was invalid

That's because it is not at a bar but is at my house

oh and I don't maintain the website anymore,....too cheap I guess :blush:

we've been around for jeesh 12-15 years or so I think.

pm me or email me at lncgdg@netscape.net

doors open this Sunday at 12. Ask around --- my wings are "o.k" right everyone?

Edited by richNjoisy

• 3 weeks later...