***The OFFICIAL I've sinned against my fanhood thread ***

Scrappy

I never left my fandom, and I never will... this team is and always will be part of me as are the city and people of Buffalo. If the Bills ever leave, I'll simply watch all of the Bills games I have on tape/DVD during the regular season and playoffs and I'll make damn sure well that Norwood's kick goes through the uprights this time!

You can do that?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest sin against fanhood vs Chan/Nix was the extension of Kelsay's contract, I gave them sh.t for it, but now I'll have to admit so far Kelsay has been playing good....

Yeah, most of us road in the Kelsay must go bus but that's all changed.

Yeah, most of us road in the Kelsay must go bus but that's all changed.

As a side note, have you seen his lower body this year?

Kelsay has been doing some serious squats. He seemed top heavy to me but he looks like he spent the offseason on a squat rack.

I think that lower body strength is making a big difference on the football field.

I've seen him in person in Arizona and he is a huge dude, but he kinda had the Shane Conlon toothpick thing going on.

Whatever he is doing, he looks like a whole new man compared 2010 liability Kelsay.

Edited by Why So Serious?

As a side note, have you seen his lower body this year?

Kelsay has been doing some serious squats. He seemed top heavy to me but he looks like he spent the offseason on a squat rack.

I think that lower body strength is making a big difference on the football field.

I've seen him in person in Arizona and he is a huge dude, but he kinda had the Shane Conlon toothpick thing going on.

Whatever he is doing, he looks like a whole new man compared 2010 liability Kelsay.

Something has changed, whatever it is I like it.

sorry, I was a fan even when I didn't think the o line looked like it would be good. you can think the team is weak at some spot or overall and still be a fan. obviously the line is playing good. and I am still a fan, just a much happier one!

A tad guilty of not being a Kelsay fan, and I did expect our passing game to suffer.

O-line didn't look good.

But the biggest thing I'm guilty of is thinking Bell was useless.

He's toughed out a lot of criticism, paid his dues the hard way, and has showed a lot of character.

Hat's off to him, he certainly proved me wrong.

There, I've confesed...and I feel better already.

However, I knew all along the bills were gonna go 16-0, and win the Super Bowl.

I'm here to say that I was correct all along. I've seen gradual improvements from this team since the start of last season. To me it made no sense to predict that the improvement wouldn't continue into this season. I saw NOTHING in free agency that would improve the Bills. I didn't see them beating the Patriots this year but I predicted them at 8-8 this season.

This is not the correct thread but I'm not going to pass up a golden opportunity to say I told you so. It's as simple as watching the progress on the field and being patient. This team is getting better everyday and it started over a year ago.

You predicted 8-8 & told us so?? We're looking better than that so far, so you haven't really told us anything but that you're looking for attention.

I'm here to say that I was correct all along. I've seen gradual improvements from this team since the start of last season. To me it made no sense to predict that the improvement wouldn't continue into this season. I saw NOTHING in free agency that would improve the Bills. I didn't see them beating the Patriots this year but I predicted them at 8-8 this season.

This is not the correct thread but I'm not going to pass up a golden opportunity to say I told you so. It's as simple as watching the progress on the field and being patient. This team is getting better everyday and it started over a year ago.

Edited by Scrappy