Buf/Oak Highlights

NFL.com and BB.com used to offer a highlight video after each game that was more detailed than what the NFL Network puts together, and usually had the audio from the radio broadcast(s). Does anybody know if these are still produced and where I can find this past Sunday's highlights? I would rather hear Murphy's call of the game than whoever did the CBS telecast.

BTW the replay of the game is on NFL Network on Thursday, 8 ET. I was at the game and it was incredible. I'm excited to see how the Ralph sounded on TV.

Thanks.

Raider fan here,

I was unable to post here for a week after I signed up but now I can. Just wanted to say that was a fantastic game last week. I think the Bills exposed the Raider D by Fitz not allowing that Raider D line time to penetrate by doing 3-4 step drops and quick delivery. Raiders offense looked better than I imagined but I think the McFadden fumble brought the fans and the Bills back in the game and turned things around. Tough loss for us but an exciting game as well. I hope our D learned a few lessons from you guys and we play the Jets tough. I also hope you guys thrash the Pats as I`m still bitter about the "snow bowl" game they cheated on for the win against us some years back lol....Good luck guys I`ll be chearing for ya!

Raider fan here,

I was unable to post here for a week after I signed up but now I can. Just wanted to say that was a fantastic game last week. I think the Bills exposed the Raider D by Fitz not allowing that Raider D line time to penetrate by doing 3-4 step drops and quick delivery. Raiders offense looked better than I imagined but I think the McFadden fumble brought the fans and the Bills back in the game and turned things around. Tough loss for us but an exciting game as well. I hope our D learned a few lessons from you guys and we play the Jets tough. I also hope you guys thrash the Pats as I`m still bitter about the "snow bowl" game they cheated on for the win against us some years back lol....Good luck guys I`ll be chearing for ya!

What makes it even worse is that game would've been in Oakland if they didn't cheat vs. our lousy 3-13 team in Week 16 that year :angry:

G/L vs the Jest.

Raider fan here,

Hope you guys blow out the Jests..

Raider fan here,

The Raiders are my second favorite team this week. Whip those dog ass Jets.

Raider fan here,

I got to say, Raiders fans have my respect from the sample here. Class.

Go Raiders! Ground the Jets!