I have 25$ Bills 25-1 AFC champ 50-1 Superbowl

Pete

I placed the bets at the Mirage in March. It is almost scary how everything is coming together. Five weeks ago Thurmans Helmet said "the first brick has been laid". Hell now we have the foundation, framework, siding- we could end up building the whole damn house this year! It seems like destiny. Anyways at the very least football is great fun again. Go Bills!

I placed the bets at the Mirage in March.  It is almost scary how everything is coming together.  Five weeks ago Thurmans Helmet said "the first brick has been laid".  Hell now we have the foundation, framework, siding- we could end up building the whole damn house this year!  It seems like destiny.  Anyways at the very least football is great fun again.  Go Bills!

170444[/snapback]

Bastard, I only got 40-1 back in June at the Imperial Palace.

I placed the bets at the Mirage in March.  It is almost scary how everything is coming together.  Five weeks ago Thurmans Helmet said "the first brick has been laid".  Hell now we have the foundation, framework, siding- we could end up building the whole damn house this year!  It seems like destiny.  Anyways at the very least football is great fun again.  Go Bills!

170444[/snapback]

I was able to get 20 on them at 18-1 to win the AFC and another 20 to win the Super Bowl at 35-1. That was in May though.

Someone mind explainin this to me?

170637[/snapback]

Las Vegas! You can bet on sports there and the odds change all the time. I was in Vegas in March and bet $25 that Buffalo would win the AFC with 25-1 odds- I win $375 if Buffalo wins the AFC. I bet $25 at 50-1 that Buffalo wins the Superbowl-I would win $750