Bills winless in their last 15 games vs the Pats

1billsfan

If I were Gailey, I'd simply write "0-15" on the chalkboard. In big bold letters. This team clearly likes to be challenged. Is there any bigger challenge then the Pats' 15 game winning streak?

Yes put the point spread difference in with it. Then put stats don't lie. Then the question is this what you are made of???

If I were Gailey, I'd simply write "0-15" on the chalkboard. In big bold letters. This team clearly likes to be challenged. Is there any bigger challenge then the Pats' 15 game winning streak?

My junior year in high school, we lost to a team 56-7. The next season, coach put "56-7" on the board and got us pumped beyond belief in pregame. We went out and lost 32-0. It's all about improvement.

My junior year in high school, we lost to a team 56-7. The next season, coach put "56-7" on the board and got us pumped beyond belief in pregame. We went out and lost 32-0. It's all about improvement.

so you're sayin..... you improved.

nice!

Yes put the point spread difference in with it. Then put stats don't lie. Then the question is this what you are made of???

Well to be fair, the 0-15 record was forged by many a Bill team before these guys, and the point spread isn't a stat. Make no mistake though, these players KNOW what the point spread is so Gailey doesn't even have to go there.

But I do think highlighting that 0-15 record will provide the team an extra motivational boost to beat the Pats for the first time in 15 games at home in front of 80,000 crazy Bills' fans. That crowd will be like a rocket on a launch pad just ready to take off.

Edited by 1billsfan