To kill my friend

5 Wide

Not being a season ticket holder, I usually go to about 4 games a year just buying individual game tickets. When the seats went on sale, my buddy (who I have gone to the last 11 openers with) said, "I got the opener tickets, a sales rep who I buy from promised me some opener tickets". Yesterday I get a text "bad news, no tix for Sunday". Stub Hub pretty much has garbage seats at inflated prices which leaves me in the precarious position of trying to pick up some tickets from some local wandering businessmen. I know the opener is in high demand, so I wonder what my chances look like at not paying crazy prices Sunday....

It is my understanding that there is a particular Jests fan that might be able and happy to help you with your problem. :devil:

I think you will be okay. Just walk down abbott by the stadium right before the game starts. I guaranty you will get a ticket for under $100.

Good advice. But if you do this BE AWARE. You cannot buy or sell tickets on Ralph Wilson property as I found out the hard way last year. I was selling an extra ticket to the Indy game right near the road. Had no idea of that rule. A security guard saw us exchange and confiscated my extra ticket. and I was only selling it for 40 bucks for a great seat. Me and the buyer were pretty pissed off. And selling that ticket was the ONLY reason I ponied up $25 to park just for myself. So I was doubly pissed. I was going to start a thread about it the next day but just let it go. Apparently, I am still not over it. F :censored: K

Edited by EastRochBillsfan