Kelsay is good now

He's always been solid when playing with a hand down and at the line. He had issues when he was asked to do otherwise. He's not an athlete, but he has a nose for the ball. He isn't often the first guy there, but he brings pressure and is consistent. I've never really understood the Kelsay hate. He's not a hall of famer, but we can't expect every player to be.

He's always been solid when playing with a hand down and at the line. He had issues when he was asked to do otherwise. He's not an athlete, but he has a nose for the ball. He isn't often the first guy there, but he brings pressure and is consistent. I've never really understood the Kelsay hate. He's not a hall of famer, but we can't expect every player to be.

I get what you're saying. But that's funny.

So what is he? A remote control with big numbers door to door sales person

While he is definitely better in the DE role, we can still count on him to be caught overpursuing a cut-back, reverse, or counter at points during the game. I think it is a position in need of an upgrade next year, unless Carrington continues to improve.

Edited by webtoe

I'm thinking his agent forced the extension. As in you're asking my client to change position which will take a year of adjustment during which time his value will decline. Either pay him or trade him to a team that values him as an end now.

Not a bad case and it seems like he is developing into a physical Playmaking olb

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Jury is still out on this for me, but it looks like he's more comfortable in his current role than he was as an undersized DE.

Yep. Let's Give him 15 more games to prove it. Just because they won 1 (one) game, doesn't mean much. He needs to be consistant. Only way to know is to let the season play out. But he did have an awesome game against KC. Kudos to Chris.

Serioulsy man, the Bills are 1 an 0 and you're taking Fitz over Brady and all of a sudden Kelsay is good?

Like most games, Kelsay's play was uneven. He bit hard on several misdirection plays and contained on a few. He had 1 or 2 nice pressures... That being said, the Bills were playing in a four man front for the majority of the game so by your logic, he sucks. Make up your mind.