Funnest Sunday since beating Pats

DreamOnDan

This feels so good, I'm so happy! Congrats to all you REAL FANS out there! Its such a great feeling coming to my favorite team's BEST message board and not having a bunch of losers pissing and moaning about how bad the bills are, have been, and are going to be... The Ralph is the problem guys, the Fitz isn't Brady people, The O-line compainers- The sun will never shine for these people, and their problem has nothing to do with the bills. What i see here is just a reflection of how pathetic their attitudes are about life. Its not limited to the bills, they won't admit it, cause they feel that everything is happening to them. But the truth is that they are the only one to blame for their attitude and terrible outlook on life... I do understand that message boards are for expressing our opinions and most of the time when we are using opinions, they aren't necessarily the truth, but more of a point of view.. But most of the time, the point of view around Bills country has been an embarrassment to the actual fans. We used to run the trolls out of town, now the trolls have 10,000+ posts... A real fan of a team supports them through the bad times and is not so worried about being wrong. A real fan buys tickets when possible, good or bad. A real fan gets sunday ticket and eats cheap if that's what it takes. A real fan comes on this board and spits at the negative nancys and debbie downers. Most of you guys are REAL FANS! Thank you for saying I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!! Now lets go win them all, I bet on the bills to win the superbowl. If they do I win 10,000.00! it only cost 62.23 to win 10,000. Yeah, most people think that the Bills are not good. But as a FAN, you gotta billeave! I have season tickets since 88, through the thick and thin! I have sunday ticket! I Billeave in this team, we need the old fans back! Or just go home and pick a new team... No more room for you losers around here, at least this week. Go flame on or jump on the train! We are going on a one way destination, and its not to loserville this time. Only an egomaniac could be worried about being wrong about something that feels so good! LETS GO BILLS!

Show up in Week 12 after the Jets game with this kind of stuff after just one week. I'll be looking for you <_<

Nothing makes you or any other all positive, all the time fan better than me or ANYONE critical of what has happened since 1999, ESPECIALLY after just one game, PARTICULARLY after what happened after 2003 and 2008.

Edited by BmoreBills

I think its funny that you take offense to what I wrote, it def means you believe that you are not a real fan... Go post on the raiders website troll, we all know what you want...

Show up in Week 12 after the Jets game with this kind of stuff after just one week. I'll be looking for you <_<

Nothing makes you or any other all positive, all the time fan better than me or ANYONE critical of what has happened since 1999, ESPECIALLY after just one game, PARTICULARLY after what happened after 2003 and 2008.

That's what you don't understand about life bro, 12 weeks from now, it doesn't matter how I felt right now.. And If I'm wrong, who cares? I will be ENJOYING the ride either way bro... Week 13, are you gonna be a better man if all your negative crap comes true. No, you are still the same old negative nancy either way... you will never run out of things to compain about. Until you change yourself

I think its funny that you take offense to what I wrote, it def means you believe that you are not a real fan... Go post on the raiders website troll, we all know what you want...

What makes you a real fan, the fact that you can post on a website and say it is so, looking down from your mountain with your nose squarely in the up position? I must have missed all of those playoff games we won in the past 15 years while you were fat, dumb, and happy insulting everyone who dare question the Bills. You don't know me, and every post you write proves what a jackwagon you are for all to see.

That's what you don't understand about life bro, 12 weeks from now, it doesn't matter how I felt right now.. And If I'm wrong, who cares? I will be ENJOYING the ride either way bro... Week 13, are you gonna be a better man if all your negative crap comes true. No, you are still the same old negative nancy either way... you will never run out of things to compain about. Until you change yourself

Nice edit after I responded, by the way. I'm sorry if I expect the Bills to be in the playoffs and actually compete for a championship, and not be stuck in perpetual Cleveland Browns territory. You may like that, but I DO NOT.

You can be critical of this team, the mismanagement, the organizational ineptitude, and their decade of futility and still be a "true fan". It doesn't make you more virtuous to believe that the Bills are the best team in the NFL (you MUST believe this right, or you aren't a real fan?). Thinking critically and objectively aren't negative traits.

We are all Bills fans. This is our team. Some love every move they make, successful or failed. Some are optimists, some are pessimists.

Whether you think that drafting Aaron Maybin was an amazing value pick or a dumb reach on a one-hit wonder, we'll all be really happy if we ever see a parade in Buffalo during our lifetimes.

Enjoy yesterday for what it was - one of the best opening day victories in my memory. Follow the team and feel about them however you must, and don't get so upset when other people say negative things. We all do it different, but we all enjoyed the win.

Enjoy yesterday for what it was - one of the best opening day victories in my memory. Follow the team and feel about them however you must, and don't get so upset when other people say negative things. We all do it different, but we all enjoyed the win.

THIS. When to say someone isn't a real fan because they are critical after years of losing, that is an insult to me, and then calling me a Raiders troll is worse.