Passer Ratings

Dorkington

As I said in another thread... it kind of makes me laugh to hear people continually say that Fitz is not an accurate passer because there are 3-4 throws a game when he just blows it and throws ground balls or misfires. Yet, there are also 3-4 throws a game which are remarkably accurate into microscopic windows that he has no business throwing let alone completing. And no one in their right mind would blame him for not completing that pass. So, hypothetically, if he completed 3-4 more per game on the balls he should complete but threw incompletions on the 3-4 that he had no business completing would you say he was accurate? I think most would. He's plenty accurate, considering the time he has and the separation out receivers get, which overall is rather slight.

Yeah, that throw to Donald Jones for the touchdown was remarkable. He put it in a place where only Jones had a chance to catch it. If I recall correctly, most of Fitz's errant throws were at the beginning of the game.....seemed to settle in and throw better balls as the game progressed.

No. 1 passing rating for Week 1.

No. 1 smartest QB.

No. 1 best-looking team (don't buy it but I'll take it...Fitz looks like he should be pitch-forking hay on The Witness...but then again George Wilson probably gets more tail in one season than most of us do in our lives).

As I said in another thread... it kind of makes me laugh to hear people continually say that Fitz is not an accurate passer because there are 3-4 throws a game when he just blows it and throws ground balls or misfires. Yet, there are also 3-4 throws a game which are remarkably accurate into microscopic windows that he has no business throwing let alone completing. And no one in their right mind would blame him for not completing that pass. So, hypothetically, if he completed 3-4 more per game on the balls he should complete but threw incompletions on the 3-4 that he had no business completing would you say he was accurate? I think most would. He's plenty accurate, considering the time he has and the separation out receivers get, which overall is rather slight.

Fitz...what a scrub. He should have thrown 6 TDs, not 4.

Wow, I can't believe how many awesome stats there are after yesterday!

What about top receiver?

With a little conditioning, even Mr. Pan could have scored in the 4th against that demoralized team. Gailey not only outcoached KC, he took away their will, yanked their collective soul out and spit chewing tobacco all over it...with a smile.

Another, please.

With a little conditioning, even Mr. Pan could have scored in the 4th against that demoralized team. Gailey not only outcoached KC, he took away their will, yanked their collective soul out and spit chewing tobacco all over it...with a smile.

Another, please.

Hell Yeah!!