In all reality...

rolly

The Jets look like they're a lock for the #1 wild card spot.

Out of the four remaining teams left for the #2 spot, the jags are the only team with two losing records.

My take, as much as I hate to say it is that the Bills will fall one game short with the tiebreaker going to the jags.

Hopefully, I'll be proved wrong but to me the chances are not too looking too good at this time. And no, I'm not quitting on my team, I will continue to cheer my ass off, but I'm just looking at this realistically speaking.

Out of the four remaining teams left for the #2 spot, the jags are the only team with two losing records.

Correction, the jags are the only team playing teams both with losing records.

My take, as much as I hate to say it is that the Bills will fall one game short with the tiebreaker going to the jags. 

Hopefully, I'll be proved wrong but to me the chances are not too looking too good at this time. And no, I'm not quitting on my team, I will continue to cheer my ass off, but I'm just looking at this realistically speaking.

169874[/snapback]

Reality doesn't exist in the NFL.

2 weeks ago Cincy scoring 21 points in 4th Qrt to beat Baltimore.

Jags beating the the Pack in sub zero Green Bay.

Heck the Bills are road warriors...

Anything can happen, and so far it HAS.

There are too many things that can and will go against what people think is reality in what's left of the regular season, so to me anything can and will happen, we've been witnessing it for the past few weeks, why should it stop now?

169874[/snapback]

Your accurate about the Jaguars. I'd be suprised if they lost next week to Houston. However, the Jets don't seem like a lock. Playing against New England and then going to play in St Louis, which could be a meaningful game to the Rams, are games they could lose.

IF and it's a big if the Oakland raiders can do what they did yesterday (sunday) than they win. Jacksonville is not built for high scoring or coming back. Tenn will beat Denver, Plummer will be pulled. Pittsburg's only loss I think was to baltimore, I hope they seek revenge.

The other game is the Jets /NE game, We need the Jets to win, also SD to beat Indy.

reason with a Jets win and a NE loss that gives the steelers home field reguardless of the outcome with the Bills, after beating (hopefully) a Physical team like the ravens they'll need to rest their stars, while I think we could beat them reguardless it would make me feel better knowing that Pittsburg has Home field.

Then if SD beats Indy and the stars are in place we play SD in the Wild card game, then face Pittsburg. Hopefully indy beats NE and we play Indy in Indy for the AFC championship.

Easy enough

169874[/snapback]

I haven't quit on this team but I know that the playoffs are very remote for us because we started 0-4.

I am rooting hard for this team to win 10 games; if the postseason doesn't happen for us, so what.

Any other year and we are automatically in. 10-6 baby!!! :unsure:

Don't count Denver out - I know they've been playing like crapola as of late, but at Tennessee and home versus Indy is a pretty easy ride in as well.

Tennessee's secondary is a disgrace to football.

170014[/snapback]

You can't really sh-- on Tenn. They have nothing but scrubs playing for them now! You have to admire how they are playing with their backs to the wall.

You can't really sh-- on Tenn.  They have nothing but scrubs playing for them now!  You have to admire how they are playing with their backs to the wall.

170061[/snapback]

I'm sorry - I don't admire them at all. First of all, Fisher has run more trick plays in the last month than my friends and I did growing up in the schoolyard. It bit him in the butt yesterday when he tried that fake field goal instead of simply going for it down seven or kicking the FG. You also had the spate of onsides kicks against Indy. Teach your players how to play defense and enough with the gimmickry. The Pats are missing their top four cornerbacks on the opening day depth chart and they are still winning and making plays in the secondary.

Tennessee has let up an average of 47 points per game the last three contests. I'm unfortunately afraid that's going to end up being the cure for what ails Jake Plummer.

169874[/snapback]

Yeah right, and all the Vikings had to do was beat the Cardinals at the end of last season. There's a reason why they play the games and Jacksonville is no juggernaut by any means. Also a plus, I think that the Texans and Raiders will not be laying down on us. I see both these teams as relishing the roll of the spoiler. They will bring it to the Jags and I forsee a devestating loss for them. The Texans will getting a lot of love on this board this week. :unsure:

Don't count Denver out - I know they've been playing like crapola as of late, but at Tennessee and home versus Indy is a pretty easy ride in as well.

Tennessee's secondary is a disgrace to football.

170014[/snapback]

Indy is an "easy ride"? That Denver D will give up 30+ points to Indy's offense and as long as Plummer has his usual 2 Int game the Broncs have no shot at pulling the upset of Indy, even at home.

Indy is an "easy ride"?  That Denver D will give up 30+ points to Indy's offense and as long as Plummer has his usual 2 Int game the Broncs have no shot at pulling the upset of Indy, even at home.

170081[/snapback]

Indy and San Diego settle the 3rd and 4th seed issue next week. Unless they tie, the Denver game will mean nothing to Indy.

You saw what happened to Terrell Owens. Do you think that Dungy is going to play his stars much in light of that? Picture a snowy field - always likely in Denver in January. It will be a glorified workout if they play at all. It's bad, bad news for the Bills.

Denver is an awful team right now. I say they lose handily to the Titans on Christmas night.

170099[/snapback]

Denver is playing poorly having lost 3 out of 4. That's still better than Tennessee over that stretch - they've lost four in a row.

Tennessee could win this game of course, but Bills' fans could have hoped for a better matchup than a team that stopped playing defense a month ago - that's for sure.