Now that Philly is out of the SB, who goes?

daquixers

Dude. The Iggles arent much without T.O. After Owens left the game, they struggled mightily to beat Dallas on a last second Donovan McNabb RUSHING TD ...

They have the 22nd ranked rushing offense in the NFL. Without T.O. they are screwed. They are last years team without their 2 best DB's.

169784[/snapback]

And Atlanta lost to the 6-8 Chiefs 56-10 but you will pick them right??

Minnesota is a fraud. enough said.

GB defensive backs couldnt guard a lamp post.

Seattle? Please!!!

Carolina? Was Pravie View A&M on their schedule when they made their turnaround? Good job by John Fox but lets keep things in perspective when it comes to the Panthers turnaround.

In reference to the Dallas game with the Eagles this past Sunday, I remember in the early 90's when the Bills would struggle against BROWING NAGLE and the hapless Jets at time....Ill repeat it again. BROWING NAGLE. And this is the PRE CAP era. Point is: Division games, you just never ever know.

No way Philly goes to the SB without TO --- NO WAY ...

So who goes? Minnesota, Atlanta, Greenbay ... ???

I say Atlanta. Minnesota is overrated and Greenbay just lost AT HOME in December to a warm weather team that we pretty much handled in 80 degree weather.

169719[/snapback]

Daquixers -

I thought one player didn't make a team? I thought it was the best team that goes to the Super Bowl? Surely, one player can't have THAT much of an impact on his team's fortunes?

Wait - it must be the defense's fault. Sorry to bother you.

Once Vegas readjusts the Super Bowl lines sometime early this week, Philly will still be the NFC favorite. Home field throughout counts for a lot.

It's a big loss though - TO gave them a dimension that they'd never had before.

I find the NFC despicable. Here's yet another reason:

The New Orleans Saints (6-8) control their playoff destiny.

Daquixers -

I thought one player didn't make a team?  I thought it was the best team that goes to the Super Bowl?  Surely, one player can't have THAT much of an impact on his team's fortunes?   

Wait - it must be the defense's fault.  Sorry to bother you.

169840[/snapback]

Usually one player doesnt make the entire offense. But in this case, being that Philly has NO RUN GAME and McNabb only has one great reciever and thats T.O. then you have LAST YEARS TEAM that lost in the AFC CHAMP but without the 2 DB's from last year.