ESPN Monday Morning QB

CosmicBills

The Bills were just featured on MMQB, here are the highlights:

-Willis will most likely sit out vs SF with a mild hyperextension of his knee AND a bone bruise. Shouldn't curtail his activities in practice or his ability to play vs Pittsburgh.

-Ditka: No one has played better than the Bills over the past 5 games. It doesn't matter who has the tie breaker, the Bills are the best team and will find a way into the playoffs.

-The scoring over the win streak is more prolific than any other in Buffalo history. Ditka was quick to point out that the biggest factor in this are the ST of the Bills.

-Ditka: Pat Williams is the most underrated DL in the league.

-Lee Evans should merit consideration as rookie of the year. Clearly the best rookie WR in the league, better than R.Williams and Clayton in terms of talent.

-MM should be considered for coach of the year. If it weren't for the Chargers resurgance, it would be MM's to lose.

-MM should be considered for coach of the year. If it weren't for the Chargers resurgance, it would be MM's to lose.

169501[/snapback]

I was watching the GB/Jax game yesterday and they put the names up for coaches that are in consideration for the Coach of the year award. I was shocked Mularkey wasn't even listed among the 5 or 6 they had on the graphic. It's like we're watching two completely different teams between the first and second halves of the season. Mularkey took a trainwreck, kept the players focused and the 0-4 Bills are in the playoff hunt with 2 games to go. He should get mad props for the turnaround.

"Ditka: No one has played better than the Bills over the past 5 games. It doesn't matter who has the tie breaker, the Bills are the best team and will find a way into the playoffs. "

If only.

Sorry, but I think the Jets, Jags and Ravens can make it in before Buffalo no matter what the Bills do. On math, not merit or quality, but that's the way it goes.

"Ditka: No one has played better than the Bills over the past 5 games. It doesn't matter who has the tie breaker, the Bills are the best team and will find a way into the playoffs. "

If only.

Sorry, but I think the Jets, Jags and Ravens can make it in before Buffalo no matter what the Bills do.  On math, not merit or quality, but that's the way it goes.

The NFL has the ultimate say. Could see some strange calls these last 2 weekends, if you know what I mean.

Sorry, but I think the Jets, Jags and Ravens can make it in before Buffalo no matter what the Bills do.  On math, not merit or quality, but that's the way it goes.

169521[/snapback]

Of course. But they still have to all win out for that to remain a fact.

And with their schedules, it's very possible Baltimore, Denver and Jax each lose once.

If only.

169521[/snapback]

I still think the Jets could lose the last 2 games. And the Ravens are dropping fast.