Listening to Simoncast, dumb callers

4everBills

How frikkin stupid can these people be.

Ummm, Travis Henry. Ummmm, how many yards the past 2 seasons?

Hes either the second coming of Barry Sanders (who never had a good o-line) or the line isnt as bad as you think.

Drew is getting sacked so much in part because of o-line mistakes, but MOSTLY because of sitting back there so long last year and being a statue.

I love Drew and I think this O is setup to put him back in the very good QB category.

Mark my words, the Bills will get another 1000+ with Travis and will go to the playoffs. Bledsoe gets 20-30 sacks, and Moulds goes backto the pro-bowl.

WAKE UP.

The o-line is fine if we get the running yards, everything goes from there. Our pass is open, our WR are open because of the stacked line anticipating the run. Travis got 1000+ the last 2 years, why will this year be different?

Hes either the second coming of Barry Sanders (who never had a good o-line) or the line isnt as bad as you think.

Drew is getting sacked so much in part because of o-line mistakes, but MOSTLY because of sitting back there so long last year and being a statue.

I love Drew and I think this O is setup to put him back in the very good QB category.

Mark my words, the Bills will get another 1000+ with Travis and will go to the playoffs. Bledsoe gets 20-30 sacks, and Moulds goes backto the pro-bowl.

WAKE UP.

"

"The O-line is fine if we get running yards." Well when would that be? The O-line does suck in fact in may be the worst in the fugin league. Fans have a reason to be upset. Travis gets most of those yards on his own. That guy is one tough mutha. Now let's go sign Hugh Douglass for the defense! :D

WAKE UP.

The o-line is fine if we get the running yards, everything goes from there. Our pass is open, our WR are open because of the stacked line anticipating the run. Travis got 1000+ the last 2 years, why will this year be different?

12195[/snapback]

Honestly, WHO is dumb, one who sees a problem or one who buries their head in the sand?

Run blocking is MUCH easier for off. linemen than is pass blocking. On a run, the offensive players know the count, and are able to fire out. On passing downs, the defensive players have the momentum, and the blockers are backing up.

Last season, Ruben Brown could actually block on running plays, but folded like an accordian when asked to protect the qb. MW is a fat slob who players run past. Teague was over-matched and there was NO credible RG, nor has there been one for 10 years. Jennings was good, but often injured, and not a premier LT when healthy.

If the above mess satisfies you, then by all means, insult the fans who want more.