Not holding my breath, NGU

NGU, I said a few things in the heat of the moment that don't reflect who I am as a person and i sincerly apologize to you. I don't know you and I have no right to call you out on this board. I hope you will accept my apology and continue to provide the board with good, early information. What ever beef you have with JW has nothing to do with myself.

I do however hope you both with 'shake hands' and agree to disagree and move on. Bottom line, both of you are true fans of the game and true fans of the Bills and there is a lot to be said for that.

John. I really have no issue with him. The horse just got out of the barn so to speak. Now some of these comments are pretty funny and tough to not respond to.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he had the rant covered. Other people probably have inside sources. However I have not seen any related to the Bill except at the national level. And those instances have been rare. I really don't have an agenda but your accusation makes me think that you might. How exactly am I doing damage control genius? I have not defended this move or any other. Looks like you are doing some for the reporter. Seemed he was over the top defensive regarding a comment from a unidentified poster. Makes you wonder......

enough. this is starting to sound like arguing with crayonz. no matter what point anyone cares to make, you come back with this innuendo.

i asked for a little respect, to have you spell my name right. you failed.

i asked how you pretend to believe you know what and what i don't know. more baloney, second, third and fourth heaping platefuls.

i started this thread, so i get the right to end it, too.

feel free to open another thread in which seances are held, and psychics are called in to determine what and what i don't know ... and let me tell, you it ain't much. and thanks, Jim in Anchorage for the drunk shoutout, and everyone else for participating.

and i apologize to those who feel like rubberneckers at the country fair demolition derby.

no, ain't leaving. just closing this mess. i guess, you can say, i give up trying to get an answer from this guy.

jw