2011-12 day trading game part deux

Here's my picks:

1) Google 4 shares @ $540.96 = $2,163. 84

2) CAT 22 shares @ 91.00 = $1,900

3) WFM 29 Shares @ $66 = $ 1,915.16

4) JO 27 Shares @ $73.38 = 1981. 26

5) CRM 15 Shares @ $128.75 = $1931.25

And I have like $6 left

Why these stocks? Googles just always seems to go up. Cat is recovering from a pull back from $112 and I think its all grow. New factories in China, its just solid. Whole Foods is a great stock! It's going to grow its just good. They are opening new stores in many wealthy suburbs around the world. JO, it has two things I don't like, its an ETF and a Commodity, but its also coffee! The last one is a cloud computing company in with the Obama administration. God speed to my picks! And if that rotten no good Tom is shorting these picks than even better!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$10,000.00

Ford $11.08 - 500 - $5,540.00

INTC $20.24 - 200 - $4,048.00

BP $38.10 - 10 - $381.00

$31.00 on hand

I like the Ford but for long term, not sure what it will do in just a month. The company looks real good going forward as, like CAT, its opening factories all over the world. Intel is a terrible stock, imo. Great company, but the stock price never moves it seems. BP has been stuck for awhile. I owned it for awhile but sold it in the 40's a few months back. Good luck!

25 shares of AAPL @ 384.80 = $9620.00

350 shares FTWR @ $1.08 = $378.00

$2.00 on hand.

Edit - to blow the last of my money.

Good luck with Apple. Wouldn't be surprised at all if you won the whole thing with it, but its been down recently after Steve Jobs quit. I own it myself and felt it might not be in a good situation short term, but who knows.

Good luck with Apple. Wouldn't be surprised at all if you won the whole thing with it, but its been down recently after Steve Jobs quit. I own it myself and felt it might not be in a good situation short term, but who knows.

Yeah, my own concern is Jobs. I think I am just going to ride the release of the i5 holding all APPL. I suspect it coming out by the end of the month. Maybe sooner since they just lost another prototype in a bar. I am beginning to suspect they are doing that on purpose.

I like the Ford but for long term, not sure what it will do in just a month. The company looks real good going forward as, like CAT, its opening factories all over the world. Intel is a terrible stock, imo. Great company, but the stock price never moves it seems. BP has been stuck for awhile. I owned it for awhile but sold it in the 40's a few months back. Good luck!

12's coming out this month, plus with some re-vamps and redesigns I'm hoping for a small spike. Like Ford I'm hoping for a small spike from intel because of the holidays coming up.

BP was just a long shot to burn some cash. :D

Selling 200 shares of CSCO @ $15.41 = $3,082.00

Selling 110 shares of BP @ $36.53 = $4,018.30

Selling 30 shares of CAT @ $85.38 = $2,561.40

TOTAL: $9,661.70 in transactions 9/6 opening bell

CASH: $9,684.30

**I feel like Duke and Duke in Trading Places... SELL, SELL!!!**

Edited by BmoreBills