A Note About The Bills-Jags Broadcast

Guys, relax, I have something way more pressing to talk about...they started the game with 3 minutes left in the second quarter on NFL Network!!!! It was 17-7 when it started.

Not on my NFL Network broadcast (shown yesterday afternoon) ... they cut out halftime and a segment of the third quarter in order to get the game in at 3 hours.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are Jewish single website commercials all the time you racist. Arent they white.Heard of any lawsuits? Whats wrong with something being afrocentric in this racist community. Everything is white you moron.Its the reason history tells us a white man discovered America when there were already millions of people here.Or that we still call native americans indians because that moron thought he was in india.Its been hundreds of years.A white man was wrong,they arent indians.Racist.

Funny, I just had a couple of beers and a chat the other day with a ethno-something or other scholar who was telling me that Columbus never thought he was in India and didn't call the natives he found "Indians." In those days, the people from what we now call India were known as Hindus (plural: Hindi). The name "India" comes from the westerners mispronunciation of "Hindi." Keeping in mind that Columbus didn't write in English, he never would have used the word "Indian." What he in fact called the natives in his reports was the Latin (or maybe it was Italian or Spanish) for "indigenous" (indigenae, indigeno, or indígena depending on your language)which clerks in Madrid then capitalized.

FTR, I grew up with many Indians and still spend a fair amount of time on the western "Rezs" and everybody (except for professional "Native Americans" and professors) calls themselves "Indians," though they tend to pronounce it somewhat like "In-Deen." If I started referring to my friends as Native Americans they'd never stop busting my chops. And no one is better at busting chops the In-deens.

There are Jewish single website commercials all the time you racist. Arent they white.Heard of any lawsuits? Whats wrong with something being afrocentric in this racist community. Everything is white you moron.Its the reason history tells us a white man discovered America when there were already millions of people here.Or that we still call native americans indians because that moron thought he was in india.Its been hundreds of years.A white man was wrong,they arent indians.Racist.

White men invented the apostrophe, the exclamation point and the space bar, but not the one word sentence.

Europe wasnt very civilized in the 15th century.Full of evil barbarians who took advantage of peaceful intelligent civilized people all over the world.And to say the people here werent civilized is a slap in the face to your race.Their mathematics was so advanced,along with their astrology and architectural techniques that europeans and the rest of the world still cant duplicate what they did with modern technology.There also werent any diseases here until you people came.The only way you civilized people can cope with this fact is to say that aliens must have helped them.Only whites in the u.s. refer to them as indians.Ignorance is so so rampant.

More ignorance. The bible refers to them as a race.Youre probably a christian.You seem to embrace so much of what your jewish savior jesus taught.Maybe you should read your holy book.

"evil barbarians"?

"you people"?

"only whites in the u.s. refer to them as indians?

You really need to understand what racism is before casting stones.