YOU GOTTA BILLIEVE!!!!!!

I am officially senselessly throwing up a prediction that Jax will amazingly either lose to Houston or Oakland at home and as we win out we will make the playoffs. Who cares that logically Jax should win out? I'm a fan and there is no demand that I have any common sense when my team is involved!!!!!

The Jags are averaging 16.9 ppg so either the Texans or Oakland could definitely outscore. And hopefully that cheap shot Darius will be suspended which will weaken their secondary, and then that not quite 17 point average will most definitely not be enough to win both games.

The Jags are averaging 16.9 ppg so either the Texans or Oakland could definitely outscore. And hopefully that cheap shot Darius will be suspended which will weaken their secondary, and then that not quite 17 point average will most definitely not be enough to win both games.

168316[/snapback]

:devil:

I am officially senselessly throwing up a prediction that Jax will amazingly either lose to Houston or Oakland at home and as we win out we will make the playoffs.  Who cares that logically Jax should win out?  I'm a fan and there is no demand that I have any common sense when my team is involved!!!!!

168296[/snapback]

I concur!! I think the Jags will lose next week to Houston, The Texans have always played Jax tough and in divison games anything goes. Hey, Houston took the Colts to the limit last week so u never know.

I am pretty confident that both Balt and Den will lose next week. Baltimore traveling to Pitt in late December does not bode well for the Ravens. Pittsburgh will win a tight defensive game that will go down to the 4th quarter. Denver, well they suck. Ten is on a roll with their offense and has Denver at home on Xmas day. Volek has been playing pretty good so we gotta pull for the Titans to pull one out.

Just please please let us go into the last week at 9-6 with a game ahead of all those teams. I want Pittsburgh to have to win that game so we can beat the sh-- out of them at home and send a message to te rest of the league!!

This team is for real!! We get in the playoffs then look out!