" 'They' put me in the right situation"

I am hosting an online radio show at 11pm EST/8PM PST tonight Friday night I welcome all Bills fans here who want to discuss this Vick story, or anything Bills or NFL, give us a call, would love to hear from you!

Show

Bummpity Bump Bump Bummpity Bump Bump Please do call in. We'd def be interested to hear any an all sides. Whether you just wanna vent on Roger Goodell, are a fan of Mike Vick, are anti vick, or feel that something screwy went on and just want answers. Also if you know any Bengal fans spread the word. Look forward to hearing from ya.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not entirely related to the subject of this thread, but I vividly remember a majority of posters on this board slamming Vick and saying things like they'd boycott the team if the Bills signed him... they're awfully quiet about him these days...

I would have boycotted the Bills if they signed him, and still would if they did now. I have boycotted every sponsor of the Eagles from day they signed him as well, and make sure never to watch any game he is involved in.