Boston Bills Backers Number 1!!

PromoTheRobot

Had a chance to catch a Bills game at Boston's temple of Bills fandom, the Harp. Good fans, good food. Got to meet JCBoston and friends. If you are anywhere near Boston, you need to make the pilgrimage to the corner of Causeway and Portland, accross from the Fleet Center.

PTR

Had a chance to catch a Bills game at Boston's temple of Bills fandom, the Harp.  Good fans, good food.  Got to meet JCBoston and friends.  If you are anywhere near Boston, you need to make the pilgrimage to the corner of Causeway and Portland, accross from the Fleet Center.

PTR

167944[/snapback]

I'll be in beantown on the 21st of January...hopefully the Bills will be playing in Jacksonville that weekend.

I'll be in beantown on the 21st of January...hopefully the Bills will be playing in Jacksonville that weekend.

167952[/snapback]

If you mean the Super Bowl, that's on February 6. But Jan 22/23 is the weekend of the AFC and NFC championships. Let's hope the bills are still playing then.

PTR

If you mean the Super Bowl, that's on February 6.  But Jan 22/23 is the weekend of the AFC and NFC championships.  Let's hope the bills are still playing then.

PTR

167960[/snapback]

Doh! My bad.

They should be playing then...and it may be in Jacksonville...I think the Bills and Jx get the WCs.

Had a chance to catch a Bills game at Boston's temple of Bills fandom, the Harp.  Good fans, good food.  Got to meet JCBoston and friends.  If you are anywhere near Boston, you need to make the pilgrimage to the corner of Causeway and Portland, accross from the Fleet Center.

PTR

167944[/snapback]

Great to meet you, too, Promo. Pretty good day all around, eh? Hope you got some wings while they lasted!