Buffalo Bills Keeper League

R. Rich

So far, we have 7 people that I've received their entry fee or it's on the way, and 4 have registered their teams. We're still looking for 3 more people. If you're interested, here's the details:

UPDATE!!!!!

The keeper league has been moved over to Yahoo! The fee to join the league is $25, payable by check or money order (payable to me) or PayPal. Please note as there have been a few items changed. Here's the details:

League Name: Buffalo Bills Keeper League

Password: [revealed upon payment]

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Sat Sep 4 12:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 10

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: November 19, 2004

Trade Review: League Votes

Waiver Time: 2 days

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)

Roster Positions: QB, WR, RB, TE, WR/TE, WR/RB, WR/RB, K, D, D, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories: Passing Yards (25 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-2)

Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (1)

Reception Yards (10 yards per point)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

Return Touchdowns (6)

2-Point Conversions (2)

Fumbles Lost (-2)

Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)

Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)

Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)

Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)

Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)

Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)

Point After Attempt Made (1)

Tackle Solo (1)

Sack (3)

Interception (2)

Fumble Force (2)

Fumble Recovery (2)

Touchdown (6)

Safety (2)

Pass Defended (1)

Block Kick (2)

Fractional Points: No

Negative Points: Yes

CASH Payouts To Placewinners:

1st place: $100.00

2nd place: $75.00

3rd place: $50.00

4th place: $25.00

Feel free to contact me if there are any questions, comments, or concerns about the league. We're still looking for at least one more player also.

We still need 3 more players to register!

We have 7 paid up and registered. I have heard from 3 others who said they will be sending in payments, but I haven't received anything yet. If those 3 are still interested, please get back to me and let me know whether you've sent payment or not. Otherwise, I'll have to open the spots up to anyone who wants in.

Do we have enough players to do this league? I see 7 teams - I don't think that's enough.

Yahoo! also says that they won't allow a draft to take place if there is an odd number of managers - I assume that means that if we don't have another team by Saturday at noon EDT we won't be able to draft.

Any word on other teams?

Do we have enough players to do this league? I see 7 teams - I don't think that's enough.

Yahoo! also says that they won't allow a draft to take place if there is an odd number of managers - I assume that means that if we don't have another team by Saturday at noon EDT we won't be able to draft.

Any word on other teams?

12802[/snapback]

We're at 8 now, Tony. I'm still waiting on a payment from 2 others. If I don't get a response from them by tomorrow, I'll look to fill those spots elsewhere.

We're now at 9. There's one other person from BillsZone who has said he'll send in his payment, but I haven't received it yet. If he doesn't pay, I'll ask another person I know from BillsZone, who has already said they'd be happy to join if we need another person.

I just heard back from the guy at BillsZone.  He said if I don't receive his payment by tomorrow, he'll open up a PayPal account so that he can pay me then.  So, we're all set.  We have our 10 players.

14135[/snapback]

I just checked in at Yahoo and see that we only have 9 teams. Not a big deal to me personally, but it appears that we can't draft with an odd number of teams. Is this guy still in and has everyone generated a team?

I just checked in at Yahoo and see that we only have 9 teams. Not a big deal to me personally, but it appears that we can't draft with an odd number of teams. Is this guy still in and has everyone generated a team?

16985[/snapback]

He should be registered either today or tomorrow.

Archived