Bills Bar

Was there last Summer and remember meeting some Bills fans...but good luck finding one there in Pats Country.

Needless to say I live in Boston, GO BILLS...there are two great Bills bars here, "The Harp" and "Bleacher Bar". The Harp is directly across the street from the Boston Garden and Bleacher Bar literally looks into Fenway Park in center field. Needless to say when I learned that those big named bars in this area were reserved for Bills fans on Sunday, I was pleasantly surprised. My opinion, go to The Harp.

Needless to say I live in Boston, GO BILLS...there are two great Bills bars here, "The Harp" and "Bleacher Bar". The Harp is directly across the street from the Boston Garden and Bleacher Bar literally looks into Fenway Park in center field. Needless to say when I learned that those big named bars in this area were reserved for Bills fans on Sunday, I was pleasantly surprised. My opinion, go to The Harp.

That's sweet. I was referring to there being a small chance of a Bills Bar in MV, not a big city like Boston. Go Bills!

I'm getting dragged to a f-ing wedding at MV on opening weekend for somebody I hardly know. Making the trip in from Chicago, not exactly a jaunt. Pretty pissed.

Was also planning to go back B-Lo for the season opener the following weekend against Oakland. Just found out I have a work event I have to manage that day.

Needless to say, missing the first two games of the season: not an option.

I'm just trying to make something work...

just find a sports bar that carries the Sunday Ticket and you will be able to watch the games. You might have to get the little black and white one in the back with the line cook. But you wont miss the game :beer:

I lived in Cape Cod for 3 years and made a few trips to MV for work. It is very quaint and traditional area, I doubt you'll find a bar playing the Bills. I want to say there are no chain restaurants or anything like that, but it was over 5 years since I've been.

I lived in MV for two summers, and I'm pretty certain that there isn't a "bills bar" on the island. As a previous poster stated, however, there may be a couple bars that carry the NFL Sunday Ticket. I know there are some pretty good sports bars in Oak Bluffs and Hagerstown. You shouldn't have any trouble finding a place to watch the game. BTW...if you're interested in catching a great meal (fine dining) while in MV, there is a great restaurant called Alchemy in Hagerstown. I ate there the last time I visited and sat a couple tables down from Gwyneth Paltrow. Incredible food.

I lived in MV for two summers, and I'm pretty certain that there isn't a "bills bar" on the island. As a previous poster stated, however, there may be a couple bars that carry the NFL Sunday Ticket. I know there are some pretty good sports bars in Oak Bluffs and Hagerstown. You shouldn't have any trouble finding a place to watch the game. BTW...if you're interested in catching a great meal (fine dining) while in MV, there is a great restaurant called Alchemy in Hagerstown. I ate there the last time I visited and sat a couple tables down from Gwyneth Paltrow. Incredible food.

Make sure you go to Chilmark Chocolates, used to vacation there every summer growing up