Campaign Against ESPN

I don't watch ESPN anymore, NFLN for NFL coverage. I can see them not focusing on the Bills but it's the all Jets, Eagles,and Pats network theses days. GB won the SB and get no coverage this year. C'mon man.

Come on man! No coverage? ESPN loves GB. But GB hasn't done much this past week in FA. Jets (loudmouth coach makes for great sound bites, signing of famous ex-con), Philly (signed top FA, new backup QB calls them "dream team"), Pats (sign most wealthy and infamous malcontent and most obnoxious self promoting player in NFL). Bills sign Barnett. What do you expect? SHow me any media outlet (Fox, "yahoo", CBS) who devoted more than a few lines to the Bills stimulating FA aquisitions.

Why would they cover a team who hasn't been to the playoffs in over a decade?

Why doesn't ESPN cover the Pittsburgh Pirates more than the Yankees and Red Sox? Dam them all !! Give me a break dude. :rolleyes:

Obviously, these guys haven't been watching ESPN much this month. The Pirates are THE story of the year so far. And every night they recap every game.

Edited by Mr. WEO

So, where did Tim Graham go? Personally, I'm not a fan of his 'don't offend/middle of the road' style. I don't think it's likely he just gathered up all his riches and headed off into the sunset, but I haven't heard anything about him.

Just curious

Bottom line is that if ESPN is truly the "Leader in Sports" then they would cover ALL NFL teams. Hell they cover soccer more than the Bills and other NFL teams. Granted it's the Mike and Mike show but dear god, they might as well call it the Hard Knocks — NY Jets Radio Edition.