Are the eagles the team to beat?

There's about five teams ahead of them even with their recent additions. Let's wait for Vick to have two good years (over multiple 'meh') years before anointing him as a great QB as well. Brady Quinn was considered a pretty good QB after his one year of solid play.

They are def winning free agency and look like an early favorite. I hope they do win... but after the moves the Jets made last year I thought them the team to beat. I just didn't hope they won anything. Philly is a great story as well with the whole Vick thing. Too bad McNabb couldn't win a SB with this team but I would be happy to see Reid get his ring.

Lesean McCoy, Maclin, Vick, Desean, DRC, Asante Samuel, Asomugha, sheeeeeesh. This team is STACKED. one of the best front offices in the NFL by far. So jealous.

Run between the tackles, hit tight ends on the seams. All three corners neutralized.

They also need to pray that McCoy and the entire line stay 100% healthy. Literally no depth.

I love that Vince Young includes himself in the list of Dream Team additions.

In both the short and long run he will have chances to prove it...

With Vicks style... VY will play and you have to think he's a huge upgrade over the available backups. He might win or lose more games in Philly than any other of these individuals.