30+ Points Per Game For 5 Straight Winning Weeks..

Mark VI

Mark, in a way it really is. Our defense is consistently giving our offense great field position and we sputter far more than we excel. I'm a little disturbed by our lack of a running game today against the 27th best run defense. I'd like to hear what MM says about it. I'm not convinced we have a playoff offense right now. We're just not efficient, even though we're blowing teams out thanks to D/ST

Mark, in a way it really is. Our defense is consistently giving our offense great field position and we sputter far more than we excel. I'm a little disturbed by our lack of a running game today against the 27th best run defense. I'd like to hear what MM says about it. I'm not convinced we have a playoff offense right now. We're just not efficient, even though we're blowing teams out thanks to D/ST

167116[/snapback]

shut up and go root for the COLTS! :):doh::doh:

167116[/snapback]

If you possess a top 5 D and a number 1 ST, a sputtering O is enough to win games

167116[/snapback]

..and yet the Pats, Steelers and Eagles have scored their points the same way and are considered brilliant. I'm aware of our shortcoming but certain units are stepping up to compensate the shortcomings others. The D has been magnificent.

30 + points for 5 straight weeks.

Disagree.  If your special teams is coinsistently dominant, like our is, the scoreboard isn't misleading.

Did anyone say the Chiefs offensive output last year was misleading due to Dante Hall?  No.  Just win in all phases, baby.

167168[/snapback]

True, the Chefs had a potent offense and a league leading ST unit but they have no D and that is why they lost so early in the playoffs and why they suck this year!

Disagree.  If your special teams is coinsistently dominant, like our is, the scoreboard isn't misleading.

Did anyone say the Chiefs offensive output last year was misleading due to Dante Hall?  No.  Just win in all phases, baby.

167168[/snapback]

some old lady is gonna get pissed in a minute, because all I can say is:

BINGO!