Ryan Harris

FORMER 1STrder that never lived up to hype but coming off injury ,don't know how long he played while injured ,broncos have history of playing guys hurt

Harris was a 3rd rounder. Maybe you're thinking of Clady?

meh, yes upgrade over what we have but not buy a lot, in 4 yrs. only played all 16 games once. Rather take a chance on Gaither who if 100% can be a top 10 OT.

Is Gaither willing to play RT? That was an issue with the Ravens last offseason. Harris had dislocated toes as compared to Gaither's neck & back injuries.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

I like Harris a lot plus he was MTV's True Life.

Honestly, we may have a couple of good young tackles in Wang and Hariston. I'm excited to see them both play in camp.

If we're relying on either to be our day 1 starter I don't think we're seriously trying to make a push for the playoffs.

Harris was a 3rd rounder. Maybe you're thinking of Clady?

Is Gaither willing to play RT? That was an issue with the Ravens last offseason. Harris had dislocated toes as compared to Gaither's neck & back injuries.

If he gets a nice deal I am sure he'll play RT and I am sure he knows Bells isn't all that and after 1 yr. at RT he might get the chance to play LT.

"A six-week ankle injury"

The Broncos will also be without Harris (toes). Harris has started seven games this seaon and was also bothered by a shoulder injury."

"Broncos RT Ryan Harris (toe) confirmed Friday that he's been fully cleared for training camp."

"Broncos RT Ryan Harris (shoulder) returned to a limited practice on Thursday"

"Broncos rookie T Ryan Harris (back surgery)..."

Edited by bills_red

I guess but you gotta start somewhere. People wanted Clabo and he wasn't even drafted.

And if he'd never started an NFL game I don't think we'd have a lot of faith in him as the day 1 starter either. Hairston might turn out to be a solid pro, but I doubt he steps on the field after a few weeks of practice and puts up even a mediocre performance.