Buffan00

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Carl Powell. Do you know who he is ?

I know it's not Mikes fault. It's gotta be the guard next to him.

WTF is Carl Powell ?

166777[/snapback]

We need to invest ALL of free agent money into getting two new stud O-Lineman. Villarial was a great addition, lets get him some help. No rookies though, I'm tired of waiting for our young guys to "develop".

We need to invest ALL of free agent money into getting two new stud O-Lineman.  Villarial was a great addition, lets get him some help.  No rookies though, I'm tired of waiting for our young guys to "develop".

166783[/snapback]

I think D end is more important to us. We will never compete with the big boys with Aaron Schobel.Manning and Brady will pick us apartw/ Mike Lodish JR out there.

I think D end is more important to us. We will never compete with the big boys with Aaron Schobel.Manning and Brady will pick us apartw/ Mike Lodish JR out there.

166797[/snapback]

errr i mean the other Schobel

With the weapons on offense and Bledsoe (even Losman), a good O-line is imperative. The Bills don't have a dominating O-line and need one. They DO however have a close-to-dominating defense, even with Schobel.