Twitter Campaign for Zach Miller

1B4IDie

He's a great blocker too....sigh @ comments like these

David Nelson is a WR. I don't care that he's a TE as far as you're concerned. I don't think chan and buddy do either. We need a TE that can catch AND block. It helps the running game and the passing game. A versatile TE can help keep a defense honest. David Nelson is not that. He's a promising young WR. That is all. Just because he's tall, doesn't mean he's a TE

But at what cost? If the Bills could sign Miller to a reasonable contract then fine, sign me up for that. But if it means winning a bidding war against Al Davis, who I believe will ultimately overpay to keep Miller, then I'm really not interested.

But at what cost? If the Bills could sign Miller to a reasonable contract then fine, sign me up for that. But if it means winning a bidding war against Al Davis, who I believe will ultimately overpay to keep Miller, then I'm really not interested.

Good point. Miller is a great TE. Problem could be Al Davis. Might have better luck getting Boss as the Giants may not have the cap space to re-sign him.