2011 NFL Predictions...

Now this is likely going to change with seeing what they do in free agency. But assuming they do what I think they will do in free agency (Which isn't much outside of resigning Florence and Poz).

But I see the division breaking down like this

Pats* 11-5 (Still have an elite QB but a weak D)

Jets 9-7 (They take a step back as they can't keep all their parts plus no pass rush on D)

Bills 7-9 (Bills take a step up but still have trouble closing out some games)

Dolphins 6-10 (Dolphins have huge QB issues and they don't have an elite D to compensate for it)

Once again its all about what these teams do in free agency but just from how I see it shaking out.

Not sure about the W/L records, but I see the division in the same order. Right now, none of these teams has a backup QB who can come in and run the show. If any of these teams lose their starting QB, they're toast.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is likely going to change with seeing what they do in free agency. But assuming they do what I think they will do in free agency (Which isn't much outside of resigning Florence and Poz).

But I see the division breaking down like this

Pats* 11-5 (Still have an elite QB but a weak D)

Jets 9-7 (They take a step back as they can't keep all their parts plus no pass rush on D)

Bills 7-9 (Bills take a step up but still have trouble closing out some games)

Dolphins 6-10 (Dolphins have huge QB issues and they don't have an elite D to compensate for it)

Once again its all about what these teams do in free agency but just from how I see it shaking out.

Pretty much agree with all, except Dolphins maybe 5-11.

I predict many more predictions.

John Clayton (tool) on Sunday said he thinks the Seahawks will win the Andrew Luck derby.

And then for good measure, he said he thinks the Bills are the worst team in football. It was almost like he has to say it. Like he gets paid $100 anytime he can slip that into a conversation.

I am optomistic of my previous statement of 9-7 for the reasons that others have said around that mark also. Our D is going to be way better and will win us some games, our O should be more consistent and CJ will light it up this year. :unsure:

Fitz has discovered finesse and accuracy while throwing at a tire this off season and we will have the Stache to help right things. And can you even just for a moment think if it's somehow possible that Merriman is even a half way decent player for us?

We almost won a few games more than we did last year and I think this TEAM is going to build on it.

Go Bills :thumbsup: