supplemental draft

remember if you take a player in say round 3 you give up your 2nd next year, pick someone in round 5 you give up your 4th in the draft next year, just an fyi.

I don't think this is correct. I believe you give up your pick in the round that you used to make a supplemental pick. That is, if you bid a 3rd on a player

in the supplemental draft, you lose your 3rd in the upcoming draft.

I could be wrong, but I believe that is how it works.

If Mike Adams, Ohio State OT, is in the supplemental draft I'd definitely give up a 4th round pick for him. Perhaps even a 3rd. Perhaps a 7th for Pryor.

A 7th is the absolute most I'd give up for Pryor. With an abbreviated offseason, he'll be even more useless this year than the average project QB. He'd be a waste of a roster spot, IMO, unless you're going to stash him on IR. No thanks. Let somebody else claim him as their project.

A 7th is the absolute most I'd give up for Pryor. With an abbreviated offseason, he'll be even more useless this year than the average project QB. He'd be a waste of a roster spot, IMO, unless you're going to stash him on IR. No thanks. Let somebody else claim him as their project.

7th & a tatoo to be named later