• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone but the meow-meow's monkey ass.:thumbdown:

I voted for Evil Dick.

:lol:

The meow-meow was a joke...

what's the point of this show?

It's a reality show that is sort of one big psychological experiment. People compete to be the last person evicted from the house to win half a mil.

It's another guilty pleasure type of show.

It's a reality show that is sort of one big psychological experiment. People compete to be the last person evicted from the house to win half a mil.

i knew what it was.

i still dont understand the point of this show.

im being a smart ass aj. you've never been sarcastic?

you explained the shows purpose. lol

It asks who do you THINK will enter, so you're not actually voting for who WILL enter...

Damn those producers....it better be someone good

It asks who do you THINK will enter, so you're not actually voting for who WILL enter...

If they are playing (ala Robfather & Russell) and not just returning, I bet Brandon & Rachel are in. I read last season had the highest ratings yet, and I don't think they'd bring back the winner (which also means no meow meow). Rachel is extremely annoying, but makes for good TV.

Just a little over an hour away!

I know nothing about the show, the characters/contestants/whatever you call them. Nor do I care to

But if I had to pick two to return, I'd split up the teams and pair up the redhead named Rachel with either of the blondes Jordan or Danielle.

Then i'd make them mud wrestle

I know nothing about the show, the characters/contestants/whatever you call them. Nor do I care to

But if I had to pick two to return, I'd split up the teams and pair up the redhead named Rachel with either of the blondes Jordan or Danielle.

Then i'd make them mud wrestle

Jordan and Danielle mud-wrestle, OK,,, but not Rachel :sick:, that pic is deceiving.

Danielle is a whiny, spoiled biatch...she can stay home as far as I'm concerned. Jordan is a great big sweetheart with a great rack. Sign me up for that. I could take Rachel or leave her...she's kinda scary without her makeup, whereas Jordan has natural beauty :)

I am LMAO here, this could be the best season yet! Evil Dick FTW!

If neither Dick nor Will had been back, that would have sucked.

I"m already sick of Rachel's laugh... :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see things get stirred up...it's always cordial the first night on BB, but after that it can get pretty heated...and if the Donato's aren't faking it, their issues could be a good source of drama yet again :devil:

I turned it on for a minute at the beginning. It's STILL not in HD? C'mon, CBS, get with the program. :rolleyes:

I know it...ridiculous

If neither Dick nor Will had been back, that would have sucked.

I"m already sick of Rachel's laugh... :rolleyes:

I can't wait to see things get stirred up...it's always cordial the first night on BB, but after that it can get pretty heated...and if the Donato's aren't faking it, their issues could be a good source of drama yet again :devil:

I know it...ridiculous

I think they are faking it big time lol

Dick's out... (twss)

Not really a spoiler since it's for reasons outside of the game itself, although nobody knows why yet.

http://www.tmz.com/2...ed-off-missing/

fuggin hell...someone else better stir up some you know what then...that majorly sucks