Big Brother 2011 (Starts 7/7/11)

ajzepp

I still don't know how you can say that Shelly played a great game...IMO, she and Dani completely screwed the season. If she just would have stuck with her alliance and built an alliance with Dominic behind the scenes to spring on everyone later, it would have been great. We would have the best players here in the end fighting it out for the win. But now we're stuck with a bunch of boring, no-game-having fugtards to watch for the last two weeks. And Shelly, she was an IDIOT to make that move. I was glad to see her dumb ass get shown the door last night.

This show needs more Hantz.

Yeah, she kinda blew that out of the water with her lameness last show, I do give her credit though for fighting to the end.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, she kinda blew that out of the water with her lameness last show, I do give her credit though for fighting to the end.

True, she was at least willing to fight...unlike a few of the others. I wish Dominic had stayed in a bit longer...I think that he could have had a really good alliance with Dani and maybe one other person. He seemed diplomatic, yet strategic. Oh well...at least the ratings were up this year...probably ensures that we get another summer of Big Brother next year! Besides, Survivor starts in two weeks...hoping Russell's nephew has some of the Hantz evil in him :D

True, she was at least willing to fight...unlike a few of the others. I wish Dominic had stayed in a bit longer...I think that he could have had a really good alliance with Dani and maybe one other person. He seemed diplomatic, yet strategic. Oh well...at least the ratings were up this year...probably ensures that we get another summer of Big Brother next year! Besides, Survivor starts in two weeks...hoping Russell's nephew has some of the Hantz evil in him :D

We'll see... Coach is always good for laughs, but Ozzy is a douche, hope he's gone quick.

We'll see... Coach is always good for laughs, but Ozzy is a douche, hope he's gone quick.

lol, yeah I don't really have any desire to see Ozzy come back...there were better choices than that for sure. At least we got the Dragon Slayer though :thumbsup:

lol, yeah I don't really have any desire to see Ozzy come back...there were better choices than that for sure. At least we got the Dragon Slayer though :thumbsup:

In the same vein, I just saw this: :thumbdown:

-Meanwhile, former TNA Knockout and Survivor contestant Jenna Morasca and her boyfriend Ethan Zohn will be on the 19th season of The Amazing Race on September 19.

They really need to be gone quick.

Fairplay and Thunder D on Amazing Race would be epic!

only thing greater would be Fairplay on BB, I would pay for the feeds!

Edited by Rico

What's wrong with Jenna, the eye candy, Morasca in HD once per week. Sounds good to me!

No doubt beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I bet I could name at least 10 Survivor babes I would rather look at on there than this fame whore,... and I don't want to see friggiin; Ethan again at all.

In the same vein, I just saw this: :thumbdown:

-Meanwhile, former TNA Knockout and Survivor contestant Jenna Morasca and her boyfriend Ethan Zohn will be on the 19th season of The Amazing Race on September 19.

They really need to be gone quick.

Fairplay and Thunder D on Amazing Race would be epic!

only thing greater would be Fairplay on BB, I would pay for the feeds!

lol, Fairplay on BB would be epic! I fear he'd probably get bored and quit again, though lol. But yeah, if he were there I'd pay for the feeds too...that would be great entertainment

lol, Fairplay on BB would be epic! I fear he'd probably get bored and quit again, though lol. But yeah, if he were there I'd pay for the feeds too...that would be great entertainment

I could see him getting bored too. I still think BB is the toughest reality show by far, don't think I could do it for too long.

I could see him getting bored too. I still think BB is the toughest reality show by far, don't think I could do it for too long.

I could have done it when it first came out, but not now...I'm too addicted to my technology to give it up for three months and be cut off from the world. I would love to see Fairplay get some more screen time with SOMETHIGN, though...he does all these obscure wrestling shows, but that's about all I ever hear about the guy. He makes any show more interesting (when he's not being a little B word), so I don't see why they don't make more of an effort to sign him up.

I could have done it when it first came out, but not now...I'm too addicted to my technology to give it up for three months and be cut off from the world. I would love to see Fairplay get some more screen time with SOMETHIGN, though...he does all these obscure wrestling shows, but that's about all I ever hear about the guy. He makes any show more interesting (when he's not being a little B word), so I don't see why they don't make more of an effort to sign him up.

He was a contestant on an episode of the Newlywed Game awhile back.

He was a contestant on an episode of the Newlywed Game awhile back.

Ugh, I could tell he was becoming way too domesticated last time I saw him in the audience on a Survivor finale. This guy seems gone through the process of pussification ever since he met his model girlfriend/wife/

Soooooooo glad Jordan is gone, Adam needs to leave next, Rachel FTW! :sick:

lol, I can't believe two floaters made it all the way to the final 3...I guess that means I'm hoping for Rachel, too :blush:

Survivor next week, baby!!!

lol, I can't believe two floaters made it all the way to the final 3...I guess that means I'm hoping for Rachel, too :blush:

Survivor next week, baby!!!

I don't really consider Porche to be a floater. She was with the vets in the beginning then switched sides and pretty much stayed there.

I don't really consider Porche to be a floater. She was with the vets in the beginning then switched sides and pretty much stayed there.

True, it just seems that most of the game she just sort of sat there. She was all up Dani's butt, never really making any moves on her own. I dunno, I just don't really care for players who don't ever seem to make any sort of strategic plans. That's why I was dying when Jordo took a shot at her on the way out last night...I've never seen sweet little Jordan go after anyone, but she looks at Porche and goes, "and Porche, we sure learned that you like to run around in bikinis and get a sun tan" or something like that...knowing that at least three people commented on how Porche hadn't even spoken with really any of them for the first 50 or so days in the house. I just like to see players who THINK and ACT in these competitions....just just sit there like a lump on a log.

The vets started going after each other so early, they took themselves out and forgot about the other folks who aren't really players...now they're about to win the money.

The vets started going after each other so early, they took themselves out and forgot about the other folks who aren't really players...now they're about to win the money.

Isn't that a valid strategy though? If you see people attacking each other and realize nobody's going after you... Why do you need to make a big move? That's what got Dani kicked out -- she should've just kept her mouth shut and waited for the right time. Porche kept her head down and started to win when she needed to...

That said, I do think Rachel should win, but I don't understand people who complain about players who make it to the end but who didn't do anything big.

(that, and the only reason Rachel is in the final three is because CBS cheated for both her and Jordan. Nobody really believes that the duo twist, the hanging on contest (that Rachel basically won week 1 for HoH), and the "get donuts through molasses" (another competition that we know Kalia couldn't win) weren't completely hand picked just to make sure the two of them stayed, do they? ;)

Isn't that a valid strategy though? If you see people attacking each other and realize nobody's going after you... Why do you need to make a big move? That's what got Dani kicked out -- she should've just kept her mouth shut and waited for the right time. Porche kept her head down and started to win when she needed to...

That said, I do think Rachel should win, but I don't understand people who complain about players who make it to the end but who didn't do anything big.

(that, and the only reason Rachel is in the final three is because CBS cheated for both her and Jordan. Nobody really believes that the duo twist, the hanging on contest (that Rachel basically won week 1 for HoH), and the "get donuts through molasses" (another competition that we know Kalia couldn't win) weren't completely hand picked just to make sure the two of them stayed, do they? ;)

If Porche really did analyze the situation and then come up with the strategy you just laid out, then yeah...it's a perfectly valid strategy. The only problem is that I don't believe for a minute she was thinking about it lol. I think she just sort of existed, and now toards the end she found a couple of competitions that suited her and she stayed safe another couple weeks, and now she has found herself in the final three. It's just hard for me to believe she strategized any of this. On the other hand, Adam MAY have, because he was always verbalizing his justification for why he went with this group or that group...he seemed very aware of his position in the house, and his staying under the radar was pretty clearly premeditated. I just don't ever remember Porche in a DR session where she talked about how she was playing the game. I remember her crying during week one when she was nominated and thought she was going home, but that's about it lol.

It doesn't surprise me that we see it differently, though...we always see shows like Survivor and BB differently :D