Interesting Fact About Pro Football Talk

Florio posted a story late last week again mentioning how Buffalo was trying to improve their chances for staying in Buffalo with a new owner by negotiating a new lease soon..and that the team being identified by AEG to move was definetley Buffalo because of the fact that we were not mentioned

I disputed the posting as it holds no water whatsoever. Pure speculation, with no fact. Guess Florio didnt like the response to his story as it was removed shortly after posting. What a tool....

Florio posted a story late last week again mentioning how Buffalo was trying to improve their chances for staying in Buffalo with a new owner by negotiating a new lease soon..and that the team being identified by AEG to move was definetley Buffalo because of the fact that we were not mentioned

I disputed the posting as it holds no water whatsoever. Pure speculation, with no fact. Guess Florio didnt like the response to his story as it was removed shortly after posting. What a tool....

I posted that his story was a fallacy and my comment was erased in seconds.

I'm not sure what Florio's fascination is with this Buffalo story but it seems to me to be the same old, same old...Buffalo is a Small Market with an aging Owner...Ripe for the pickings...blah, blah, blah...I think anyone who truly looks at the Western NY/Southern Ontario Market, I mean really takes the time to understand the dynamics of it, will understand quickly that the Region is FAR better than a few NFL Markets that are struggling...Especially a Market like Jacksonville which never should have got a Team in the 1st place...If the Bills were a consistent winning Franchise I doubt very much it would ever come up...The Attendance would be outstanding and there would be no point...But because we've lost a ton in the past decade I guess we're easy pickings...I know this much...The NFL does not want to leave this Market...So IF The Bills ever moved...and I doubt they ever will...But IF they did it would be to Toronto...The NFL will see to it...There will be a Team in this area because it makes sense financially...Period...End of story... B-)

florio is a joke as the majority of the "mainstream media" the world of sports writers is filled with plagerists ,and total lies.. their is so few articles written that actually contain the truth that its become a joke,the writers florio being one, sullivan ,etc.. are becoming irrelevent to the public because they are infact just wishful gossippers with their own agenda not journalists ,if they ever were.

Edited by tombstone56

florio is a joke as the majority of the "mainstream media" the world of sports writers is filled with plagerists ,and total lies.. their is so few articles written that actually contain the truth that its become a joke,the writers florio being one, sullivan ,etc.. are becoming irrelevent to the public because they are infact just wishful gossippers with their own agenda not journalists ,if they ever were.

So I was wondering -Who is Mike Florio anyways? Never heard of the guy until PRoFootBallTalk appeared a year or so ago...Basically it is just a blog some guy created. It looks like it was built in the guy's basement, and somehow he parlayed it into a partnership with NBC and now some TV and radio appearances have "legitimized" the guy into some respectable NFL expert...Anyways , the guy isnt a journalist. Doesnt appear to have ever worked for any legitimate publication or syndicate-Newspaper, Magazine or website, nor has he worked for or with The NFL. He is just some F'ing lawyer who worked at ESPN for one week, and he's a Minnesota Vikings fan, so of course he'd rather see The Bills move than The Vikings (who may very well be worse off than Buffalo...) Check it out from Wikepedia:

....Aside from his work on the website, Florio works as a lawyer. He resides in West Virginia. Before creating the site, Florio worked at ESPN.com for a week. Florio is a life-long fan of the Minnesota Vikings.[3]