I dunno if its been poster...T Poole out for NE

SACTOBILLSFAN

Guest 8;;;;;;;;;;;;;D~
It certainly won't help them against the Colts.  Manning lit them up in Foxboro WITH both Law and Poole healthy.  If Edge can hang onto the ball this time, the Colts win.

165751[/snapback]

pats cracked edge with hits,thats why he couldnt hang on to the ball. gay is playing really good and will take the place of poole(i dont think theres even a drop off there. law is expected to make a full recovery. i wouldnt exactly call it lighting tha pats up in foxboro in week 1. he played good. colts defense will NOT stop the pats offense(NEVER HAS).

pats cracked edge with hits,thats why he couldnt hang on to the ball. gay is playing really good and will take the place of poole(i dont think theres even a drop off there. law is expected to make a full recovery.  i wouldnt exactly call it lighting tha pats up in foxboro in week 1. he played good.  colts defense will NOT stop the pats offense(NEVER HAS).

Gay and the rest of the Pats' secondary got lit up by the Bengals last weekend. They're not nearly as good as the Colts on offense. Like I said, if Edge can hang onto the ball this time, the Colts likely win. The only real shot I see the Pats having is if it snows, again.

How can anybody think that losing an experienced corner who's won the super bowl and replacing him with a UDFA that got lit up by Carson/Kitna will not hurt a team in some way? The Patsies may still be the best but they will not be unbeatable because defending the pass will be much more difficult, but I still won't bet against Belichik when it comes to creating a defensive scheme that will hide Gay's weaknesses and give the Patsies their best chance to win.

How are the Pats more vulnerable now without Poole?  He's played 2 downs since week 4.

165822[/snapback]

I'm not implying that Poole's injury makes them more vulnerable. It's just an observation based on their play of the last couple of weeks. They don't seem to be as strong defensively.

Thats because Randall Gay is basically their #1`cover corner. He's shown a lot of improvement and some ball hawking skills. It was mainly Earthwind Moreland getting lit up. If Ty Law can make it back by the playoffs and I dont see why he couldnt, after the first round bye, he should be plenty healthy then we'll be all set.

Then again, if we cant pressure the QB, we could be in trouble.