JUST CANCEL THE DAMN SEASON ALREADY!

I also love football so much I can't stand the thought of having the game I love played this year. I can't imagine what I will do on Sundays without football so please just cancel the damn season already. I want football back as much as anyone, so please just cancel the damn season already. Roger Goodell and De Smith if you're reading this, leave Britney alone...I mean cancel the DAMN season already and stop embarrassing all of us somehow.

And to all you HOTSHOTS out there, don't even think about criticizing this post cause I've written dumber stuff than this before lots of times you JACKASSES!

that's funny. :thumbsup:

jw

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also love football so much I can't stand the thought of having the game I love played this year. I can't imagine what I will do on Sundays without football so please just cancel the damn season already. I want football back as much as anyone, so please just cancel the damn season already. Roger Goodell and De Smith if you're reading this, leave Britney alone...I mean cancel the DAMN season already and stop embarrassing all of us somehow.

And to all you HOTSHOTS out there, don't even think about criticizing this post cause I've written dumber stuff than this before lots of times you JACKASSES!

It's getting late in the process, but I'll see if I can derail the talks for you.

I understand your frustration. If you can't see the NFL in May or June, what's the point of playing games in September?