Big Ben has created problems

BF_in_Indiana

Let's see....hmmmm.....normal child like response.

I wasn't comparing Ben to Peyton, I was comparing him to Tom Brady, a quarterback who did great his first year.

Take Big Ben out of Arizona and put Peyton there, even though I think Peyton is the best in the league, he wouldn't be able to do much out there in the desert. Ben has won 11 or 12 straight games, he makes plays always in crunch time, and he has a chip on his shoulder. Something you can't say about Eli.

165523[/snapback]

Big Ben just had another nice throw to the OPPOSITE TEAM.

Thanks!

Sorry too... I misread your post.  It did say coached... I was thrown later when you said he was calling the plays.  I naturally assumed he was OC.

Me bad!

:)

165545[/snapback]

Not really. I thought he was OC... ;)

I remember hearing he went there and thinking we had the best swap of coaches I'd ever seen in Gilbride for McNally... He was OC for Coughlin in Jax and figured he be doing at least the same for him again....

For a rookie quarterback, with or without a surrounding good team, it is damn good. Tom Brady had a decent rookie year, look where he is. nuff said on that.

As for Eli, and as a Mississippi State student, I hope he and Ole Miss go to hell. Peyton is the best Manning and Eli will never come close. Good day!

165517[/snapback]

It seems right now like ELi will become like Sherlock Holme's younger brother !

Crickets chirping .....

Exactly !