I like Gailey, but what was he thinking

Clearly a story that makes little sense and is completely rumors must be factual because he's old. All those years in the NFL and no one thought to teach the lowly scout that the third is higher than the fourth, and he flubbed it.... Probably got confused because 4+5 is 9 which is like three times as valuable as just a 3

Jay Glazer is a hack.

The more likely scenario is that N.O., having just been burned by a player their fans really wanted, was trying to save face by saying Buddy never called them back. I'll just posit that N.O. called Buddy, Buddy gave them his price, they balked and then tried to string him along. Buddy don't trade horses that way. You wanna deal, deal. Otherwise go pound sand. N.O. chose to pound sand and missed out while Seattle stepped up to the plate.

See, I can post total speculation just like Jay Glazer.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Failure to move on free agency, failure to accomplish trades, failure to keep quality players, failure to address areas of critical need (OT in particular)make me inclined to give at least some credibility to the possibility that the Lynch trade was mishandled. Not the first time and not the last that a gm failed to maximize his leverage, but do that too often and you are no longer a gm. 9 wins.