Michelle Beadle subbing for Kelly Ripa tomorrow

bbb

In case anybody wants to DVR it. I know Buftex is a fan. I follow her on twitter and she announced it yesterday............Now, she said she got one clap when they said who was going to guest host tomorrow. She is excellent!

In case anybody wants to DVR it. I know Buftex is a fan. I follow her on twitter and she announced it yesterday............Now, she said she got one clap when they said who was going to guest host tomorrow. She is excellent!

Yeah, I don't watch "Sportsnation" religiously, cuz I loathe Cowherd, but it is on when I get home from work, most days...I noticed she hadn't been on there so much the last few weeks...maybe she is taking summer vacation days (common this time of year)or possible fallout from the whole controversy surrounding the ESPN book (Beadle vs Erin Andrews), but I am hoping this means she is moving on to bigger and better things. I would rather she stay on ESPN, with her own show (once rumoured),cuz, if she goes to one of the morning network shows, I would likely never watch her...I really do think she is good...on top of being a little hotty! :)

Yeah, I don't watch "Sportsnation" religiously, cuz I loathe Cowherd, but it is on when I get home from work, most days...I noticed she hadn't been on there so much the last few weeks...maybe she is taking summer vacation days (common this time of year)or possible fallout from the whole controversy surrounding the ESPN book (Beadle vs Erin Andrews), but I am hoping this means she is moving on to bigger and better things. I would rather she stay on ESPN, with her own show (once rumoured),cuz, if she goes to one of the morning network shows, I would likely never watch her...I really do think she is good...on top of being a little hotty! :)

Beadle vs. Erin Andrews?!? I have to read up on that.........Yeah, from her tweets, she's been traveling the last few weeks. She would post pictures from wherever she was at the time. She's got a podcast, too, BTW.

Beadle vs. Erin Andrews?!? I have to read up on that.........Yeah, from her tweets, she's been traveling the last few weeks. She would post pictures from wherever she was at the time. She's got a podcast, too, BTW.

In that ESPN book, Beadle says some kind of catty things about the whole Erin Andrews peep-hole incident...heard Shales, and the other writer (can't remember his name) saying that Beadle was the only person, currently working at ESPN, willing to make her comments on the record...Beadle admitted to watching the video on-line, and, sort of sarcastically, I think, marveled at how incredible Andrews looked in the video, and implying that Andrews used the whole thing as a means of career advancement...maybe that the whole thing was staged, as well... I am kind of surprised MB went there...

http://deadspin.com/5803187/espn-book-will-make-things-even-more-uncomfortable-between-michelle-beadle-and-erin-andrews

In that ESPN book, Beadle says some kind of catty things about the whole Erin Andrews peep-hole incident...heard Shales, and the other writer (can't remember his name) saying that Beadle was the only person, currently working at ESPN, willing to make her comments on the record...Beadle admitted to watching the video on-line, and, sort of sarcastically, I think, marveled at how incredible Andrews looked in the video, and implying that Andrews used the whole thing as a means of career advancement...maybe that the whole thing was staged, as well... I am kind of surprised MB went there...

http://deadspin.com/5803187/espn-book-will-make-things-even-more-uncomfortable-between-michelle-beadle-and-erin-andrews

Interesting. I thought myself that it seemed a little strange that Andrews looked so hot at that moment.

I think Deadspin is on Team Michelle as the pic they put up of both have Michelle looking 10X hotter than Erin.