If The NFL Cuts The Season To 8 Games

So what they still won both games. My point is don't you think it is a little early to bring out the 0-8 bull **** nonsense before any player has even had a chance to put the pads on yet?

OK, at the very tip top best, they could go 3-5. Which would suck and they would miss out most likely on a top flight QB (although next year there might be 4 of them).

I am not going to get the season at all on DirectTV if they cut the season in half. I might go ahead and cancel it now.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/06/nfl-eyeing-eight-game-regular-season-as-lockout-contingency/1

From USA TODAY

My question is, would you play everyone in your division twice then and have two other games, perhaps against teams in the same position of finish as the season before then? I would imagine there would be no games against the other conference in this case then.

HOME

Jets

Phins

Pats

(either Bengals, Titans or Broncos)

AWAY

Jets

Phins

Pats

(either Bengals, Titans or Broncos)

Bills would be 0-8

I guess you're not aware of the Bills winning streak against the Bengals...

This whole thing is the worse thing possible for the Bills. Say they don't have a season, or they do a partial season, there is a chance they do some type of adjusted draft the next season and the Bills could get screwed out of having a chance for Luck, Barkley, or Jones. Also, people would make excuses for Fitz again, like that he never really had a training camp and if he did he would have been awesome, the apologetic Fitz fans will be out in full force about how he never really had a chance. Worst thing possible for the Bills.

We should cut Fitzpatrick and bring back Vince Ferragamo- or even Lou Ferrigno!