Alt Uniform for 2011

Grow up boy, didn't your parents teach you any respect or tradition. punk!

Oh no, I respect tradition. I actually own more merchandise with the standing buffalo logo than anything else because I respect tradition. I have read all the books and done the best I could to educate myself on the history of this team. Is it MY fault when I was born? YOU on the other hand think that just because someone prefers the newer logo or describes the classic one in a way you don't like, it must mean they are too young. As if because by the grace of god you were born long ago enough to witness it first hand doesn't mean you have any more right to this team than I do. And it sure doesn't give you the right to tell me anything. Sounds to me like you are throwing around generalizations and making yourself look like an out of touch !@#$. Call me a punk if you want but you are the one who comes off as ignorant.

And just for the record, the comment was intended to poke fun. Things get taken out of context on message boards, but I think it's just that you take yourself way too seriously. :thumbdown:

And just for the record, the comment was intended to poke fun. Things get taken out of context on message boards, but I think it's just that you take yourself way too seriously. :thumbdown:

Like yourself, I don't think im4bflo is taking things that seriously.

I think his "punk" comment was pretty much in jest.

Oh no, I respect tradition. I actually own more merchandise with the standing buffalo logo than anything else because I respect tradition. I have read all the books and done the best I could to educate myself on the history of this team. Is it MY fault when I was born? YOU on the other hand think that just because someone prefers the newer logo or describes the classic one in a way you don't like, it must mean they are too young. As if because by the grace of god you were born long ago enough to witness it first hand doesn't mean you have any more right to this team than I do. And it sure doesn't give you the right to tell me anything. Sounds to me like you are throwing around generalizations and making yourself look like an out of touch !@#$. Call me a punk if you want but you are the one who comes off as ignorant.

You're right, I am so lucky to have been born when I was, I wouldn't change it for nothing, I am blessed! While fans have to educate themselves about our teams history, I got to experience it, sorry if my bragging bothers you.

We WON BACK to BACK CHAMPIONSHIPS in WHITE helmets with the RED BUFFALO logo,

so of course you prefer the other without age a factor.

By the end of the year (hopeing we have a season) you'll like the white, with these new uni's, no more big old red gumball heads.

Like yourself, I don't think im4bflo is taking things that seriously.

I think his "punk" comment was pretty much in jest.

Yeah what the hey? Van calls himsef Phelan1, a phelan is a punk isn't he? LOL!

Hey we're all BUFFALO FANS, and that's the bottom line. GO BILLS!

May I ask from where you're getting these drawings? Can you confirm they are authentic?

You can ask, sure .... but I won't tell you.

They're not drawings.

I will though confirm they are genuine. The only reason I shared portions of the new look is because I found it kind of cruel the way the BILLS have waited this long to unveil them from the time the change was first announced, and it's taken its toll on peoples emotions.

So it's going to say BILLS on the front, and the logo on the back?

Roger that!

They're not drawings.

I will though confirm they are genuine. The only reason I shared portions of the new look is because I found it kind of cruel the way the BILLS have waited this long to unveil them from the time the change was first announced, and it's taken its toll on peoples emotions.

Drama much?

They're not drawings.

Roger that!

THANKS Art, and thank your little birdie for the pics, looks great, and the fans that have been crying for some Bills logo on their jersey, got it double time!

THANKS Art, and thank your little birdie for the pics, looks great, and the fans that have been crying for some Bills logo on their jersey, got it double time!

I second that. Absolutely awesome that the jerseys are undeniably Buffalo, with the BILLS mark on the front and logo on the back. Top notch job by Brandon and the marketing guys.

You're right, I am so lucky to have been born when I was, I wouldn't change it for nothing, I am blessed! While fans have to educate themselves about our teams history, I got to experience it, sorry if my bragging bothers you.

We WON BACK to BACK CHAMPIONSHIPS in WHITE helmets with the RED BUFFALO logo,

so of course you prefer the other without age a factor.

By the end of the year (hopeing we have a season) you'll like the white, with these new uni's, no more big old red gumball heads.

Hahaha, wait I am lost now.

I actually LIKE the white helmets. I just prefer the charging buffalo to the standing. I think it looks better against the white background. I have been hoping they changed back to the white helmet for YEARS. I was only objecting to you stating that if people don't like the standing buffalo logo as much that means they are disrespectful or something. Yeah I got the back to back champion part in caps the first time guy.

And the end of the day you are a Bills fan and I would be proud to stand next to you, even if you don't like me because you are jealous of my youth lol.

Yeah what the hey? Van calls himsef Phelan1, a phelan is a punk isn't he? LOL!

Hey we're all BUFFALO FANS, and that's the bottom line. GO BILLS!

And Phelan is my last name I don't "call myself" that. Unless you are referring to Walt Phelan (drummer from RF7) Im afraid I don't get the punk reference :P

Hahaha, wait I am lost now.

I actually LIKE the white helmets. I just prefer the charging buffalo to the standing. I think it looks better against the white background. I have been hoping they changed back to the white helmet for YEARS. I was only objecting to you stating that if people don't like the standing buffalo logo as much that means they are disrespectful or something. Yeah I got the back to back champion part in caps the first time guy.

And the end of the day you are a Bills fan and I would be proud to stand next to you, even if you don't like me because you are jealous of my youth lol.

I'll NEVER be jealous of someone younger than me, I'd never want to have been born in any other era! Sorry you'll never be able to experience what I did, it'll never be that way again!