I want to post this before Gene

Article

I don't know why this guy has to bash everybody. I am used to religious people getting bashed but this guy takes it too far. "Fairy story"? Really? Um.....Dear Mr. I talk like a computer so I sound really smart......I have a news flash for you. There are plenty of heterosexuals that believe in God and while we're at it I am sure there are lots of homosexual atheists too.

What is next with this moron trying to divide people? Is he going to say the jews zionists wear stupid hats but the Pope's hat is cool?

:censored: you Mr. Science guy.

"I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years..."

Uhh...wait, what?

This dude is really dumb but tries to sound smart. It is stupid quotes like this that point him out as a phony. He is good enough to cover though. If someone calls him out on that quote he will just spout some gobbledygook about how in the space time continuum 49 years could be 49 seconds and he will talk like a robot when he is saying it. The stupid reporter will buy it hook, line and sinker.

He better watch out with the gay bashing stuff though. That could land him in trouble. If people think he is a homophone, bashing God will not be enough to redeem him.

"I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years..."

Uhh...wait, what?

And he found out that he had this disease when he was 21? 21+49=70. Not exactly a ripe old age but not an early age either.

Hawking thinks theres no heaven but he is soon to find out aboot hellfire and Satan fire in his wheels chair real fast!!!

I don't know anything about that. Tell your sister Emily I said Yo.

Aboot? Are you from Canada?

For a guy who can't even wipe his own ass it's amazing how big his ego is.

:wallbash:

Newsflash: The dude is paralyzed everywhere below his loud obnoxious robot mouth. This paralyzation includes his butt, therefore he does not poop, ergo there is no butt wiping necessary.

seriously, the guy can't feed himself, wipe his own ass or even hold his own pecker to pee yet he is still arrogant enough to tell us he knows what's in the afterlife. Don't care how smart you think you are there is no one living who can tell you what happens in the afterlife or if there even is an afterlife.

Edited by whateverdude

seriously, the guy can't feed himself, wipe his own ass or even hold his own pecker to pee yet he is still arrogant enough to tell us he knows what's in the afterlife. Don't care how smart you think you are there is no one living who can tell you what happens in the afterlife or if there even is an afterlife.

You can do all of those things.

Just sayin...